they get their wisdom teeth pulled

pyper: "i don't know about you, but i'm feeling 22..." pyper sung to the song playing on the radio as you drove her home. you glanced over at her, her mouth was open and her head leaning back on the car seat as she closed her eyes. "everything will be alright, if you keep me next to youuu." pyper sung loudly, muffled and out of tune due to the gauze in her mouth. she tried to sit up, the gauze slipped out and onto her shirt. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" she scrambled back into her seat in panic and you had to pull into a stores parking lot because you were laughing so hard. "baby, let me put more gauze in your mouth!" you said as you tried to get her to hold still. "is that my tongue?? oh my god they took my tongue, y/n you let them take my tongue!" she wailed as you tried to get it into her mouth. "you're so prettyyyyy..!!" she blurted out suddenly. you tried to take the opportunity to get it into her mouth but she started panicking again."pyper stop it's uhm.. it's cotton candy." you lied so you could get it in. pyper suddenly calmed down and opened her mouth so you could replace the gauze. after you put it into place, pyper suddenly coughed and nearly spit it out again. ".. did you just try to eat it?" "you said it was cotton candy!"

dallas: dallas' eyes fluttered open again, her head drooping onto her shoulder. "where are we?" she asked for the hundreth time. "we're in the car, ag's giving us a ride home." you assured her, patting her shoulder while ag tried to contain her laughter. dallas nodded slowly, then felt her face. "oh my god.. oh my god! my lips are gone. my lips.. how is anyone going to love me now?" she started to cry as she felt around her numbed mouth, you were trying your best not to laugh. "aww, dallas don't cry, your lips are still there. see?" you turned her head so she could see her reflection in the car window. she gasped and jumped back in surprise as she saw her reflection, suddenly smiling. "y/n. there's a very attractive girl looking back at me." she said, ag and yourself simultaneously face palmed. dallas leaned closer to the window and put her hand on her cheek, giggling. she stared at her reflection in awe and smiled. "woah, she's so pretty..."

courtney: "havanaaa oh na na" courtney sang in the passengers seat as you pulled into the McDonald's drive thru. courtney had not stopped crying about how much she wanted an ice cream from mcdonald's until you told her you'd take her. she started to dance to the song on the radio as you rolled down your window to order. "welcome to mcdonald's what can i get you?" the worker asked from the speaker. courtney suddenly leaned over you towards the open window. "oh my god, are you stuck in there???" "uhm.. what?" he asked as you struggled to get courtney back into her seat. "i'm sorry, my girlfriend just got her wisdom teeth pulled." you apologized. courtney yelled out from besides you. "i want a sprite!" "you have sprite at home court." you told her before turning back to the speaker. "i'm sorry, again. can I please have a medium caramel frappe? that'll be it thank you." you ordered. the worker laughed and gave you the price. courtney went back to singing as you drove ahead to the pick up window. the worker smiled at the two of you as you paid, courtney gasped. "you're okayyy! y/n we saved them!!"

ag: ag stared blankly at the roof of the car, the gauze sticking out of her mouth. "my lips.. i feel like.. like a kardashian.." she said, muffled. ag droopily looked over at you driving, studying your face carefully as if trying to figure out who you were. "... you remind me a lot of my girlfriend." you couldn't help but laugh, shaking your head. "ag, that's because i am your girlfriend." ag pulled back on her seatbelt, looking you up and down with a look of confusion. ".. mm, no. nice try. trying to get me to cheat on y/n.. well it's not going to work, uber driver." she shook her head and crossed her arms. "what will convince you that i'm y/n?" you asked. "tell me something only she knows." "hm. your favorite boxers have dinosaurs all over it, you love chicken nuggets more than your own girlfriend, you once fell asleep in the middle of our date.. and you scrunch your nose when i'm right." you said. you glanced over to see ag scrunching up her nose. ".. okay, it is you."

hannah: hannah's eyes kept drooping, she seemed to have a low tolerance to the anesthetic. you were besides her, waiting for her to awaken a little more so the nurse could help you get her into the car. she had been surprisingly quiet.. for now. she turned to look at you, her eyes looking glazed over. ".. who are you?" "i'm y/n." you smiled. hannah kept her eyes on you, she looked confused at first and then she started to smile. "haha.. you're really cute." she started to blush, keeping her eyes on you. "can I be your girlfriend." you laughed, hannah seemed to be so drugged up she didn't remember that she already was. "han, we're dating." you took a hold of her hand, her eyes went wide. "i'm your girlfriend?!" she asked while lifting her head up. you shushed her and put your hand on her chest to lower her back into the chair. hannah's eyes drooped again as she laid down, a smile on her face as she put her hand over yours. "wow, i'm your girlfriend, how great is that?"