you cry during a fight

pyper: as soon as tears gathered in the corners of your eyes, she immediately shut her mouth, dropping her end of the argument. she'd pull you in a tight hug whispering in your ear, "i didn't mean it y/n/n, i'm so sorry." and she wouldn't stop apologizing until you told her that it really was okay.

dallas: dallas would be mad at herself first, angry that she had made her baby cry. she'd shush you quietly and bring you to sit down on the couch and pull you into her lap. she'd hold you tight against her and whisper how sorry she is and how much she loves you. when your tears stop, she'd place a kiss on your hair, continuing to hold you in her grasp.

courtney: courtney would place her hands on your cheeks, holding your face close to her at the first sight of tears. she'd use her thumbs to gently dry your tears and press a soft kiss to your forehead. she'd whisper how sorry she was and gently rock you both back and forth until you calmed down, argument totally forgotten.

ag: your face changed into one full of pain and she cut herself off in the middle of arguing with you, "...baby?" she'd ask apprehensively, afraid to make a move. you shook your head before taking off down the hallway and locking yourself in the bathroom. she would stand outside the door telling you how much she loved you until you came out.

hannah: hannah would be determined to bring her baby's smile back. she'd quickly say something stupid and totally out of context to make you giggle and give you her adorable smile. once your tears had stopped and the smile returned to your face, she'd take you in her arms and give you all the kisses you could dream of.