they see your scars

pyper: pyper would pull you as tight as she possibly could to her chest and cried along with you as you told the story of where your scars came from. "you are worth it baby, anyone who tells you that you are anything less than perfect is fucking wrong," she sniffled, "i love you so much." you nodded your head that was tucked into her chest and placed a kiss on the exposed skin above her shirt. "you're perfect too baby, i guess we make one hell of a couple." she laughed and kissed your forehead.

dallas: dallas would feel immensely sad and worried. "i love you, you know that?" she would constantly ask you, making sure you knew how much she loved you. "i know bub, i love you too." she would pull you into a tight hug and lean her chin on your head as she held you close for what seemed like forever. "don't hurt yourself again, okay?" she placed a kiss on your nose, "come to me whenever you feel bad and we can talk it out, okay? i love you so much baby."

courtney: courtney would be all hugs and kisses, she would never want her baby to feel anything less than perfect. the pads of her thumbs would slowly trace over the old scars as she placed a soft kiss over every single one. her arms would be wrapped tight around your waist as she kissed all over your arms, chest, neck and face. "my beautiful baby," she would praise, "so pretty, i love you." her soft voice in your ear and lips all over your body made all bad thoughts go away.

ag: ag would be furious. furious at the person who said something so shitty that would make her precious baby hurt themselves. her hands would curl into fists as she let out deep breaths. "it's okay bub," you would say, "it was a long time ago, ag" you comforted her. a sniffle would sound and your heart would drop, "please don't cry, it's okay baby." you would hold her in a tight hug as she let out her frustrations. "i love you so much, more than anything in the whole world.

hannah: hannah would be angry and worried at the same time. "the scars are old," you would say as she confronted you, "i went through a hard time." soft kisses would be placed anywhere and everywhere all over your body as she whispered compliments to you and told you how amazing, perfect, and beautiful you are. you giggled as she kissed your neck on it's most sensitive spot. "hannahhhhh," you giggled and her fingers began to tickle your sides. "i love your laugh, baby," she said, "you're gorgeous."