cuddle with me! - courtney

courtney tilts her head a little so she's looking at you and sees that you're still very focused on the series you're watching. she whines softly as she snuggles closer to you. your girlfriend's movements cause you to look down at her, only to see her pouting at you. you giggle at her expression as you lean down to press a quick kiss against her forehead before going back to your series.

this time, courtney whines louder as she moves to sit up, having had enough of you not paying attention to her. you reach for the remote and pause the series you're watching, since there's no point when courtney is blocking your view. "what is it court?" she looks at you with big eyes as she whispers, "cuddle with me." you let out a chuckle as you softly stroke her cheek.

"i'm already cuddling with you." "no! i mean like proper cuddles with no distraction." a grin spreads across your face as you watch her cheeks turn a soft shade of pink. "alright, let's cuddle then. come here you big baby." "i'm not a baby!" courtney protests, leaning down to make herself comfortable on top of you as she rests her head on your chest, wrapping her arms around your waist as she sighs happily. you shake your head playfully as you gently rub her back. "you totally are, but you're my cute baby."