ag and anna bc 🥺💫🌈❤️✨🦋🌸

hopefully there are no errors in this and ignore the time at the top lmao.

ag got out of bed and slipped on some sweatpants, her girlfriend's hoodie, and air force ones before throwing her hair in a messy bun

ag got out of bed and slipped on some sweatpants, her girlfriend's hoodie, and air force ones before throwing her hair in a messy bun. she grabbed her car keys and phone before walking out the house.

she walked to her car, crossing her arms against her chest. it was slightly cooler than an average night in kentucky. she opened the car door and got in. she turned on the engine and her phone pinged.

ag locked her phone and put it in the cup holder

ag locked her phone and put it in the cup holder. her girlfriend's apartment wasn't too far from her own apartment so she was glad it didn't take that long to get there. on the way, she stopped at a corner store to get some ice cream and gummy bears, anna's favorite.

a couple of minutes after leaving the store, ag pulled into the dark parking lot under the apartment complex.

ag turned the knob to walk in the apartment only to be engulfed in a hug by her girlfriend. ag was slightly caught off guard but wrapped her arms around the girl.

"hi cutie." ag said, moving back to give the girl a kiss on the side of her head.

"you didn't have to come bub," anna said staring into her hazel eyes. ag just smiled and planted a sweet kiss on anna's cheek.

"i wanted to, now come on." ag grabbed anna's hand and led her to the bedroom and they sat down on the bed. "what's in the bag ag?" anna asked curiously.

"i got your favorites." ag pulled out the small pint of cookie dough ice cream and rainbow gummy bears. anna smiled adoringly at ag and snuggled into her neck. ag could feel anna smile and kiss her neck and that in return made her heart flutter.

"what did i do to deserve someone as perfect as you?" anna whispered. ag just smiled and blushed with her head down. anna was the only person who had effect on her. that was her girl.

anna sat between ag's legs, telling the girl to wrap her arms around her waist. ag looked down at anna as the older girl looked up.

anna was dressed in a crewneck college sweatshirt that had ridden up above her belly button and nike shorts that barely covered her butt.

"babe, could you tell me what your dream was about?" ag asked before pressing a soft kiss to anna's head. anna frowned, hoping that ag wouldn't ask that question. she sighed before lieing down on her back in front of the younger girl, who was staring at her intently.

"it's stupid."  she tried to play it off but ag gave a look that said talk now or she won't let up.

"well, ok, umm," anna began, playing with ag's fingers.

"it was back in middle school and um i was a unpopular kid and um you were one of the cool people and um i tried to talk to you but you- uh- you just laughed in my face and told me i was a freak and you wouldn't date anyone like me." ag frowned listening to the story. her heart broke at anna dreaming something awful like. "and um you called me some mean names then i woke up."

ag brought her hand up to anna's stomach, rubbing it softly with the pad of her thumb.

"babe look at me." anna shook her head, feeling vulnerable and upset thinking ag might be mad at her. "baby, please?" ag said softly. anna finally looked into ag's delicate eyes.

"i would NEVER, in a million years call you a freak or EVER make fun of you. you're the love of my life baby and i'm gonna marry you someday. you're right, that dream was stupid but, i would never do anything to hurt you dan dan. you're my princess and you mean the world to me. i love you so much." ag finished, causing anna's heart to swell and tears to pool in her eyes. it's just that ag is so perfect and she always treats her right and always looks after her and she still wondering what she did to deserve someone like her.

"god i love you." anna started before propping herself up on her elbows to give ag a kiss.

"i love you too princess." ag pecked anna's lips one more time.

"now how about we cuddle, you eat your ice cream and we watch a movie?" anna smiled at the suggestion and hopped off the bed to get the ice cream that was probably melted by now.

when she turned around, ag was already in bed, under the covers with a nike sports bra and calvin klein boxers on with the most adorable smile on her face. anna put 10 things i hate about you on before snuggling into bed with her.

ag would wake up in the middle of the night a thousand times to attend to anna's needs if that meant she could spend more with the older girl and make her happy.

ag reassured her and made sure that anna never had a dream like that again.