thigh riding ⚠

pyper: "that's it baby," pyper's gravely voice was close to your ear, "don't stop." you pushed yourself harder down onto her thighs, moaning lightly. pyper threw her head back as she watched you come undone on her lap. your fingers gripped tightly onto her shirt and she held tightly onto your hips. "p-pyp-," you stuttered as you pushed down particularly hard. "keep going baby, i want to watch you come undone right in front of me."

dallas: dallas was guiding your hips back and forth as you pressed down against her thigh. "feel good baby? you love rubbing yourself off on my thighs huh?" her dirty talk only prompted you to push down harder which made you throw your head back in pleasure. "oh baby," she smirked, "getting off on riding my thighs." with every word, dallas pushed up against you, bringing you closer and closer to the edge.

courtney: courtney's breath could be felt in your ear as she guided your hips down onto her thighs. "that's it baby," she whispered. your arms were tight around courtney's neck as you became lost in pleasure. "are you close, baby?" she asked. a whine was caught in your throat as you pushed down once again. "cum for me," courtney began to suck on your neck as you came closer and closer to the edge.

ag: ag's thighs were tense under your movements, trying to allow you to feel the most pleasure possible. "how does it feel?" she asked as your breathing became shallow, "does it feel good?" ag knew for being a basketball player she had really muscular thighs, and she was going to make you feel oh so good with them. "mhm," you whined as your hands tightened on the hem of her shirt. "good," she smirked.

hannah: hannah's hands held tightly onto your hips as she held you down against her thigh, "come on baby," she egged you on. your eyes were shut tightly and your mouth was open, letting out a string of moans at the feeling. "h-hannah," you moaned out her name as she pushed her thigh upwards. hannah smirked at the amount of pleasure she was causing you, pushing your hips down harder. "so good for me," she said.