you hide your moan

ag: there would be a few seconds of silence following your moan before you start to blush in embarrassment. ag would giggle at your reaction causing you to repeatedly hit her with a pillow. as funny as she'd find your reaction, she'd assure you that nothing was wrong your moan and that you shouldn't feel embarrassed in the slightest.

kasper: contrary to what others thought, kasper was more vocal than you in bed. it had nothing to do with you not being satisfied (because you were), but more so you were scared of how your moans would sound. so when kasper started pressing kisses to your neck and you let out a moan, the two of you would be caught by surprise. while you tried to hide your face because you felt embarrassed, kasper would smile and assure that it was fine and you shouldn't be embarrassed.

mac: "why don't you ever moan? am i not doing a good job?" the question would catch you completely off guard because you didn't expect mac to ask you that so suddenly. when you explained to her that you were embarrassed when it came to your moaning, she'd tell you that it isn't a big deal and regardless of how embarrassed you were, she wouldn't really care how they'd sound.

mia: mia herself would be embarrassed at times when it came to her moaning, so when you let out a moan of your own one night while things started to get heated between you two and she noticed how flustered and shy you became afterwards, she figured that you were embarrassed of your own moans, too. nonetheless, mia would laugh it off and tell you that nothing was wrong with your moan. in fact, the two of you would probably both end up laughing off the situation.

(this is a scrap 😔)