you catch her touching herself ⚠️

pyper: pyper laid spread out on her bed, rubbing her clit pretending that her hands were yours. she gently moaned your name, pinching her eyebrows tight together as she felt blood rush to her sensitive bud. you opened the door slowly, startling the girl who stuttered and avoided eye contact with you. pyper felt her cheeks heat up as you giggled quietly, before her eyes widened slightly while she watched you slide off your jeans and pull your top off, leaving you in your underwear. she choked out a quite "w-what are you doing?" to which you just smiled innocently and sat on her hard thigh. "i just wanna please you."

dallas: dallas just stared back at you, almost expecting you to leave immediately. she'd be the most embarrassed out of the girls and tried to cover herself, even though you had already seen everything before. she only relaxed once you smiled fondly towards her, slowly undressing yourself and kneeling on the bed in front of her before kissing her lightly on her lips. she moaned softly as you replaced her hand with your own and rubbed her a few times causing her to gasp and arch her back, grinding against your palm. she lifted her head, catching her breath and smirking up to you. "you really know what I like, huh baby?"

courtney: you could hear the soft moans and whimpers as soon as you walked into courtney's apartment. you already knew how much of a horny girl courtney was from past experience so it didn't come to a surprise to you to find her like this. you crept into the room, eyeing the breathless girl's nude form before closing the door shut tightly behind you. she sat up with a start, eyes meeting yours with a sheepish grin as you hastily undressed yourself before kneeling down at the foot of the bed in front of the flustered girl. "you want me to help you with your little problem baby?"

ag: ag didn't hear your footsteps coming towards her bedroom. she had her eyes closed tightly, focusing on getting herself over the edge. low moans filled the room once you stepped in, causing the girl to open her lust filled eyes slightly only to direct a smirk towards you as you slowly approached her form. she pulled you onto her naked lap, attaching her lips to yours and pulling down the strap of your bra after breaking the kiss, as you softly kissed the spot behind her ear. "this is a nice surprise to come home to."

hannah: hannah would most probably order you to watch, before demanding that you take your own clothing off and help her. she sighed in relief once you hovered above her, placing your smaller hand over hers and guiding her palm up and down her center. her mouth was bruised and swollen from her teeth gnawing at her lower lip, holding back the moans she so desperately wanted to let out. once she was about to unload she stopped your hand from rubbing her any further, taking off the last piece of cloth that covered you and lightly kissing your jaw. "should we take this further baby?"