you being cuddly and clingy to them

dallas: she'd give in really quickly and will want to squeeze you very tightly. she's never really seen you be clingy like this so she won't question it.

kasper: she'd be surprised, "why are you suddenly like this?" she'd talk in a playful tone. of course, she'll return the love and tackle you with hugs and kisses.

mac: you'd be shocked to hear her say, "yah, stop being so clingy." it'd seem like she was being serious but she'd have a laugh followed by what she said. she'd pull you into a tighter hug.

izzy: your sudden hug will startle her at first but a smile will quickly appear when she realizes it's just you. she'd think that the hug wouldn't last long but when she sees you haven't let go, she'd hug you even tighter.

blake: she'd be embarrassed but wouldn't want you to stop cuddling with her. After she's over being shy about it, she'd end up becoming a lot more cuddly than you.

ag: she'd act shy and blush a lot over your cuteness. she's never seen you act this way until now. she'd immediately want to cuddle with you and you'll notice her smiling a lot.

mia: you being all cuddly would be the highlight of her day. she may act shy in the beginning but she'll start squeezing you and wouldn't want to let go.