you have a nightmare

pyper: pyper wouldn't say much, she knew you had been having nightmares and she knew that there was next to nothing she could do to prevent them. so when you woke up suddenly breathing hard she'd just pull you into her chest and stroke your hair as a way to calm you down and she'd continue to hold you tight for the rest of the night. "you're okay baby."

dallas: dallas wouldn't even realize you had startled awake and left the room to get some water until she went to roll over and grab you. realizing you weren't there she'd sit up now awake and leave the bed to find you and when she did she'd pull you in as soon as you told her you had a nightmare. she'd make you laugh by pretending to punch the air and then pull you back to bed where she'd hold you super tight. "aww baby, you know i wouldn't let anything hurt you."

courtney: courtney sighed deeply and sat up behind you, wrapping her arms around your waist and pressing her forehead against your back. she'd wait for you to catch your breath before making you turn to face her so she could wipe the tears off your face. "it's okay now, just think happy thoughts from now on. think of me." she'd say making you smile and flip yourself so you could lay against her chest.

ag: because ag usually slept with her body wrapped around yours the moment you jolted up she'd be up with you, asking you what was wrong. when you told her with a light chuckle while rubbing your face she'd hook herself around you again and hold you tightly until you giggled and rolled back into her so she could properly swing her arms and legs over you. "you're okay bub, you're safe with me."

hannah: hannah would be the loudest. the moment you startled away she'd call your name and sit up next to you. "hey what's wrong are you okay baby? are you hurt?' when you told her it was just a nightmare she'd  start to kiss your cheeks and your nose till you were giggling and telling her to stop. "there. feel better? now rub my head since you woke me up." she said playfully.