she meets your parents

pyper: you'd only be able to tell she was nervous by the way her normal bubbly self was turned down almost all the way. you'd elbow her and tell her to smile which she would but the moment your parents came into view she'd blow out the deep breath she was holding. she would only calm down when you took her hand and whispered to relax.

dallas: she would be so excited to meet your parents that she wouldn't even realize she was nervous until the four of you were sitting down across from one another at the tables restaurant. but with both of your parents making her feel very comfortable she'd calm down and so you were the one freaking out as dallas started to bring out the weird side of your dad that embarrassed to see.

courtney: court meeting your parents would probably be the smoothest thing to ever happen in your life. she'd flatter your mother and test your dad both in ways that left them smiling and looking at one another impressed. she would work so effortlessly to fit in with your family it would seem as though she's known them for years.

ag: she'd know she would have no trouble winning over your mom, it would be your dad that she would be worried about meeting. she wouldn't let it show though, she'd smile and answer every question thrown her way with logical answers that made you smile and rub her back.

hannah: she'd be super confident on the outside, parents were her specialty. but since you were you and so damn important to her there would be something about meeting yours that would leave her throat dry and her stomach turning. it wasn't until you assured her that they already love her she seemed to calm down a bit.