you want to cuddle with her

dallas: it would surprise her slightly when you laid across the couch and rested your head on her lap but she didn't say anything. when you reached up for her arm and forced it around your body she'd smile slightly but she still wouldn't say anything. when you groaned and pulled her arm even harder she'd chuckle and pull you up so she could lay behind you and wrap her arms around your chest and bury her face in the back of your neck.

mia: she'd smile when you showed up randomly in her room. she'd groan from under her covers and let out a sleepy 'whats up?', smiling again when you said you just wanted to cuddle with her. she'd open the blanket for you and roll to her side before closing you in the warmth of the blanket. her arm would snake tightly around you and she'd kiss your nose, loving how even late at night you were always running to her for comfort.

izzy: the moment she saw your sleepy eyes she'd hold her hand out for you to take. she always knew when you wanted to cuddle and would never turn you down for it. she'd ready herself before you had even reached her, laying on her back so you could rest your head on her chest and she could play with your hair.

ag: she'd smile to herself when your hand started to rub over her bare back. when you told her to lift her arm so you could cuddle with her she'd completely change her position so you could wrap your body around her and she could rub against your back. she'd probably even sneak kisses in here and there just to hear you giggle.

AHH i haven't posted in days so here's a unfinished draft :)