they look at your baby pictures

pyper: she'd gush and goo over how cute you were and would push you aside so she could sit closer to your mom as she showed off all of the old family albums. when you guys got home and realized how pouty you were being she'd tease you until you smiled. "but look you have the same cute cheeks and your mouth still smiles the same way, you're so cute!"

dallas: she'd sit on the couch giggling with your mom when you walked into the room. she'd blush at you and laugh as you and your mom took turns telling her the stories behind the pictures. she'd find you to be even cuter now and loved to notice all the little things about you that were still the same now as they were before.

courtney: your baby pictures were court's favorite thing about you. she loved knowing about your past and how naughty you used to be. her phone's picture album would turn full of pictures she'd snapped from the album. she'd send them to everyone too, all the girls would see them, her parents, her siblings, everyone. she'd also send them to you when you were being bratty. "you see this cute thing? she wouldn't be acting this way."

ag: she'd only make fun of you because you make fun of her for her baby pictures. seeing them in the moment she'd coo at you, but the moment they were put away and the two of you were walking away. every time she saw them though it would be like the first time and she'd always have the same reaction.

hannah: she'd just sit there and smile to herself as your mom showed her all of your baby pictures. she wouldn't make fun of you but she'd definitely keep all the cute pictures in the back of her head. whenever you guys came back to your house for whatever reason she'd always be found looking through them again, but you'd know better than to bring it up.