period cramps

pyper: "you alright?" pyper asked as you groaned for the fifth time in the last two minutes. "no," you huffed, "i'm dying." she laughed at your exaggerated answer, "can i do anything for you?" you pouted your bottom lip and crawled onto her lap, "cuddles?" strong arms circled around your waist and pulled you close to her chest, "i'll give you all the cuddles you want baby." you hummed thankfully and buried your head in her chest, basking in her warmth.

dallas: "higher," you demanded and her hands moved a little higher up your stomach, "right there." letting out a sigh of relief, dallas shook her head, "so needy." you opened your eyes to glare at her, "you're not the one bleeding so shut up and massage my stomach." dallas let out a chuckle before leaning down to place kisses in the palm of your hands, "you're lucky i love you." you couldn't help the smile that tugged at your lips, "i love you too, dallas."

courtney: "baby! come here!" courtney called from down the hall, you followed the sound of her voice and found her inside the bathroom, "close your eyes." you did as told and waited. "now, open them!" she said after leading you in and shutting the door behind you. opening your eyes, you saw a hot bath with candles all around the rim, "baby, oh my god." you turned around, pulling her into a kiss. "i know this helps you baby, so it's my pleasure."

ag: the kisses started from the waistband of your sweatpants and you couldn't help but blush from the action, "agggggg." "no whining, i know you like it, it helps your cramps." she said before placing even more kisses across the expanse of skin. your hands moved to your face when ag suddenly blew a raspberry on your skin, "baby!" you yelled and tried to push him away. she let out a laugh and held tight onto your hips, "you're so cute." a blush covered your cheeks.

hannah: "do you need anything else?" hannah asked for the third time. "no baby, i'm fine." you grumbled from your place on the couch. hannah had already covered you in blankets, given you pain killers and grabbed food and water for you when you needed it, "really bub, i'm okay. just come sit with me." you patted the spot next to you. she nodded before sitting down and pulling you closer to her body, wrapping you in warmth and soothing your cramps.