orgasm denial ⚠️

kasper: kasper's tongue pushed deep inside you as you held tightly onto her hair, "hands baby." you immediately pulled your hands away from her hair and held them above your head. "kasper, please," you begged and bucked your hips as she pulled away from your overly sensitive body. "please what?"she asked with a smirk, "you have to ask nicely." you let out a whine, "please let me cum." "hmm let me think," kasper teased, "no."

mac: your legs trembled under mac's hands as she pulled away from you, "not yet, baby," she grinned almost sadistically. "mac," your chest heaved and your fists clenched from the feeling of losing your release once again, "please mac, this is the third time." mac quirked one of her brows, "and i didn't think you were in charge," she said with tone that sent shivers down your spine, "now behave and open your legs."

izzy: a firm hand slapped against your ass as you tried to pull away from izzy's fingers, "no." she said sternly and you knew there was no room for negotiation. as you stopped trying to move away from her movements, her fingers suddenly pushed deeper inside you and curled up to hit that spot that made your whole body jump. "so responsive, my good baby." you couldn't help the moan that escaped your lips.

mia: mia's fingers pushed slowly in and out of you as shivers went up and down your spine. "mia please go faster," you begged and tried to pull her hand in deeper. mia growled and pulled out of you completely, "what did i say earlier, baby?" mia asked. when you neglected to answer, mia grabbed your chin with her thumb and index finger, "answer me." "i don't cum without permission." mia smirked, "good baby. now be good."

ag: ag's hard thrusts shook the bed frame as you grabbed onto her arms. "a-ag," you moaned loudly as you felt yourself tighten, coming close to your orgasm. "not yet," ag said as she continued to pound into you, "not until i say." you pouted and let out a whine, "but ag..." she suddenly pushed her long fingers harshly into you, "and if you don't listen i'll punish you, i know you want to be my good baby don't you?" you nodded, "your good baby."

blake: "stop now," blake stood over you, riding crop in hand as she watched your movements. whining, you pulled your hand away from your pulsating heat, "but blake." blake slapped the riding crop onto your thigh as a warning, "you will remove your fingers when i tell you to, and you will not cum without permission." you nodded, "yes." "good, now push your fingers back inside, i wanna watch you edge yourself again."