Chapter 1

Hi I'm Adriana Dallas, I am 15 years old and yes, sister of Cameron Dallas. It's fun being his sister, he is sweet, caring , super funny, and most of all he's really over protective when it comes to being with the guys. I have to follow his rules when it comes to being with the guys RULE 1:No dating the guys RULE 2: No being around the guys unless Cam is there and RULE 3: No wondering off with them.

Right now I'm getting ready to go with Cam to Florida. He also brings me everywhere he goes, which I don't really mind at all, I love traveling,especially with all the guys.

"Adriana! Are you done?!" Cam yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah I'm coming!" I yelled back from upstairs

Cameron was coming up the stairs and was standing in my room now.

"You could have told me to help you."

"Thanks, I didn't because I thought you needed to get your stuff."

"No, I was done, I was waiting for you."

"Sorry Cam."

"It's ok now let's go or we are going to be late for our flight."

"Ok." I said grabbing my white beats, my iPhone 6, and my carry on bag. I walked down the stairs and said goodbye to our mom and dad and headed out the door

(20 minutes later)

We are finally at the airport waiting for our flight. While Cam and I were waiting for our plane we were editing a video.

"Flight 403 to Miami,Florida will begin boarding now." The flight assistant said.

That's our flight, once we gathered our stuff we headed to the gate and gave the lady our tickets, then boarded the plane. I sat by the window and Cam sat next to me. I put on my beats and connected it to my phone. As soon as I noticed I was a sleep on Cam's shoulder.