Chapter 45

~Adriana's POV~

I got up at 8:30 with Jack at my side. I got up from bed and went to my closet. I picked out a white colored dress with some baige heels that go to my ankles. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried off, and put all my clothes on. I then put on my heels. I dried my hair and then curled it. I got out of the bathroom and put my pjs in the drawer and grabbed my purse. Jack was still asleep, which was good. I grabbed my phone and sunglasses and then I grabbed my keys. I opened the door and left. I walked downstairs trying not to make noise. I got down the stairs without making noise and the same with leaving. I walked to the elevator and went down to the garage. I got in my truck and started it. Then I left to the headquarters of WWE. I put on the radio and just drove.

(15 minutes later)

I got to the building and went inside.

"Hello may I help you Adri?" The lady at the desk asked.

"I'm here to see Triple H and Stephanie , wait how do you know me?" I asked her

"Well that video of you went all over the internet and I saw it. Also you can go through the double doors, first door on the right."

"Ok thank you."

I walked through the doors and all the superstars were there. Roman saw me and started coming closer to me.

"Hey Adri, you here for the interview right?" Roman asked

"Yeah I'm almost late so. I'll see Ya later."

I walked to the first door, Stephanie and triple H were waiting for me.

"Hello, your Adri right?" Stephanie said shaking my hand.

"Hello and yes."

"So we saw the video of you wrestling and your really good." Triple H said

"Oh thank you." I said with a smile

"How would you like to be a WWE DIVA?" Stephanie asked

"I'd loved to but at the same time I have tours too, but currently I'm not on tour. But I'd loved too." I said

"Great you'll be on Monday night raw, your brother and Boyfriend will always have tickets." Triple H said

"Oh thank you so much."

"Your welcome, well we'll see you in Chicago Monday."

"Ok, thank you so much." I said shaking their hands.

"Your welcome Adri, have a nice day."

"You too."

I was so excited to be working here but I know this isn't what Cameron would want for me but he has his job and I have mine now. I left and went to McDonald's to get breakfast.

(5 minutes later)

I got to McDonald's and ordered my breakfast. I got my food and went back to my truck. I ate my breakfast going home.

(10 min later)

I got home and my phone started blasting with calls from Jack and Cam. I didn't answer, I just went up the elevator and unlocked the door. When I opened it, they were watching tv and then I got hit with all the annoying questions.

"Adri where were you?" Cam asked getting up.

"I went to WWE headquarters." I said putting my keys on the key holder.

"Wait what were you doing there?" Cam asked.

"I had an interview with the authority."

"What for?"

"My wrestling and how they saw the video."

"Really what they tell you?"

"I am now a WWE DIVA."

"Are you serious!"

"YES and you guys get to go with me to every show well only Monday night raw, you guys also get free tickets." I said

"Wow well when's the first show for you?" Jack asked

"Well it's on Monday and in Chicago."

"OMG that's great because we have an event on Wednesday in Chicago." Cam said

"That's great, well today's Saturday lets get packing." I said

"Let's go." Jack and cam said.