Chapter 27

Adriana's POV

I woke up and Jack wasn't there any more. Then I heard the shower on in the other room. I got up and went to my closet and picked out a black skater skirt, a Micky Mouse shirt, with  white converse. I got into the shower and it was a warm shower. When I got out, I put on my outfit and then blow dried my hair and put it into a messy bun. Then I noticed the huge bruise on my cheek. I put my pjs in the hamper first then ran to Jack's room. I knocked first because it would be rude to barge in. He opened it and smiled.

"Jack look at my cheek now," I said pointing at my left cheek.

"This is really bad it's purple, go put some coverup on it."

"Ok that's Jack,"

"Welcome babygirl."

I went back to my room and  closed my bedroom door and went to my bathroom. I closed the door and started putting on my coverup on the bruise, it didn't help at all. But then I did my mascara and eyeliner. I got out and went on my phone. I took a picture my outfit and posted it on Instagram. I grabbed my keys, my purse and black Ray bans. I put them on and got some money too. Then headed down the stairs.

"Good morning Adri," the guys said

"Good morning guys," I said and half way through the front door Cameron stopped me.

"Where do you think your going?" He said

"Why do you care?" I said walking out the door and opening the door to my truck since

Cameron doesn't drive it it's mine now. I put my seatbelt on and starting the truck. When Cameron came out all anger, I backed out of the drive way I stuck up the middle finger at Cameron. Then I left.

I went to Starbucks and got a caramel frapuchino and a brownie. I sat down and ate my  so called breakfast. When I finished I wanted to go to the mall.

I went to the mall and went to footlocker first. I got some black and white jordans. Then I went to this heel store. I got a pair of heels. Then I went to forever 21 again to get some dresses. I got 3 dresses and some jewelry. I payed and went to Macy's and got  2 north face sweaters. Then I went to Nordstrom and got some black TOMS. I now had about 9 bags of stuff. I decided to go home now, I put all my stuff in the backseat and then went to the drivers seat. I put on my seatbelt and drove back home.

I got home and parked my truck in the garage. I got my bags and went through the front door.

"Hey guys," I said holding all my bags

"Hey."

I walked up the stairs and put the bags in the pile of the clothes I got yesterday. It was about 1pm and I got hungry, so I decided to go to chipotle.
I walked down the the stairs and saw that the guys were watching WWE.

"Hey Matt, do you want to come with me to chipotle?"

"Sure." He said

"Hey can you bring us something? We're hungry too?" Aaron said

"Sure what do you guys want?"

The guys gave me what they wanted and I went to grab my keys, Matt and I walked out to the garage. I got in and then I opened the garage door. I put my seatbelt on and started my truck. I backed out when I saw Cameron kissing that bitch. I rolled down the window.

"Your welcome for rearranging your face!" I yelled out the window

I rolled up the window and sped off and I love the way this truck sounds when it goes fast. I slowed to stop and then started going towards Chipotle.