Chapter 54

~Adriana's POV~

We got to the hotel and Matt and I took our bags. I opened the door and there was Cameron and Jack. Shit. I put my hoodie up and so did Matt. We walked right past them and went to the stairs. We got to the third floor and went our separate ways. I got to my room and locked all the locks. I set all the bags done and opened my suitcase and then folded everything I got and put it in there. I grabbed my outfit for tomorrow and grabbed my pjs too. I put them on and put the outfit I wore today in the suitcase. I threw away all the bags and grabbed my laptop. I face timed.

A- hello my brother
C- Adri where are you it's almost 9
A- running a little late be there in a few just go to sleep I'll knock on your door when I get there.
C-ok

I ended the call and a couple minutes later I heard the knob jiggle. I started laughing so bad. I grabbed my phone and put my laptop in the case again.
I walked to the bathroom and unlocked it and hid in the bathroom. I heard the door close and then I herd his plop on the bed I opened the bathroom door quietly and went out the door quietly. I ran to Matt's room and he opened the door.
"Hey ADRI what you doing here?" He asked

"I'm playing a trick on Jack and cam."

"Can I help?" He asked

"Sure."

"Ok so your going to go to Jacks room and ask if he's seen me and I'll go to Cams room."

"Ok."

We opened the door and Matt went to my room. Then I went to cams.
I knocked and he answered.

"Hey Adri your back." He said

"I've been back for the past hour, I just stayed in my room doing nothing." I said

"Then where did you go?"

"I went to the mall."

"With who?"

"Matt."

"Adri why are you hanging out with him, he broke your heart."

" I know but we are just friends, That's it. Remember when we were at the hospital you told me to forgive him." I said

"Yeah well ok."

"Our flight leaves tomorrow at 7:30am." I said

"Ok goodnight."

"Night."

I walked back to my room. Opened the door and Jack and Matt were saying in sorrys to each other.

"Hey." I said walking over to my laptop case.

"Goodnight Adri I'll see Ya tomorrow." Matt said leaving the room.

Jack turned and he was facing me.

"And where have may you been all day." He said

"I had a meeting with my boss and then I went to the mall with my friend matthew."

"Did you get me something?" He said smiling

I went to my suitcase and took out three shirts and handed them to him.

"Thank you babe." Jack said giving me a huge kiss on my lips.

"Your welcome babe." I said kissing back.

"Well we should get to bed our flight is at 7:30 tomorrow."

"I'm ready for bed." I said jumping on the bed.

"You are and I am too." He said jumping out my side which caused me to fall off the bed.

"Adri are you o..

I pushed him and he fell at the other side.

I got up and put my laptop back in its case and put it in my carry on bag and I put my phone in there too.
Jack got up and tackled me to the floor.then he was on top of me.

"Jack can you please get off me?" I said sweetly.

"That's not that easy princess. For you to be free you shall give your prince a kiss."

"And who may the prince be?" I said smiling

"Your looking at him." He said smirking

I leaned up and gave him a huge kiss. Then he let me go.

"Thank you." I said

"Your welcome."

I plopped on the bed and so did Jack. He put his arm around me and I leaned my head on his chest and I fell asleep.