Chapter 72

(Skip to 6 days later)

~Adriana's POV~

Today's jacks birthday and birthday party. We set the guy's house up last night for the party. I woke up around 11 because we fell asleep like at 4 am. I got up and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a dress which the bottom is a shade of green it was a high low, with a gold belt and the top part is white and lacy and its strapless with some baige heels. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried myself off. I put my dress on, then I dried my hair and curled it. I did my makeup which was just mascara and eyeliner. I put on my heels and walked out of the bathroom.

I left my room and went to jacks room. I opened the door and he was still sleeping. When I closed the door it kinda slammed behind me. He woke up right away.

"Happy birthday babe." I said walking over and giving him a hug and a kiss.

"Thank you my princess, you look very nice today." He said getting up.

"What can I say." I said flipping my hair.

"I'll be downstairs in a bit I need to take a shower and get changed." He said

"Ok."

I left his room and went downstairs to make breakfast. I made bacon and eggs and then I grabbed a plate for me. I started eating my breakfast first because jack wasn't out of the shower yet. I finished and put my plate in the dish washer. I went over to the living room and watched tv. Minutes later jack came down and started eating a sandwich because it was like 1 in the afternoon already. I went upstairs to get my sunglasses and my purse. I put my phone in there and went downstairs.

"Jack let's go." I said

"Where?" He asked

"To your party. Unless you don't want to go." I said opening the door.

"Ok let's go." He said turning off the tv.

We left the house and got in the car and drove to the guys house.

"Thanks adri for this party." Jack said

"Well you are my boyfriend so why wouldn't I throw this party."

"I thought you wouldn't because of everything that's happened these past few weeks." He said

"I forgave you and they were stupid little fights. Besides we've been planning it for weeks."

"I know."

"Promise me your not going to drink today. Or I'll leave you there." I said parking the truck in the driveway.

"I promise." He said giving me a kiss.

"Ok."

We got out and went inside.

"Hey guys." I said

"Hey adri, happy birthday jack." The guys said.

"Thanks guys."

I sat down next to matt.

"Hey where's Aaron?" I asked matt

"He's taking a shower, and you look really nice today." He said

"Thank you, you look nice too." I said

"Let's go outside in the back." He said

"Ok."

We got up and walked over to the back. All I heard was my heels clicking against the floor. We got out back and sat down.

"This is relaxing." I said

"Yeah." He said

"So how do you think tonight's going to go?"

"Good it's nice weather, very organized party."

"Thank you and yeah it is." I said putting on my sunglasses.

Then we heard a knock at the gate.

"Who is it?" I asked matt

"I don't know."

We got up and it was cameron and some stupid chick from school. I swear that girl hates my guts but she still likes my brother.

"Hey cameron." Matt said opening the gate.

"Hey Matt. Hello adri." He said looking at me

"Hello Cameron."

"Hi adri." Rachel

"Hi Rachel." I said with a fake smile.

"Hey adri can I talk to you for a second?" Cameron asked me.

"Sure." I said

I looked for at Matt and he mouthed help me I don't like her. I laughed a little.

"What did you need to talk about?" I asked cameron

"I wanted to
Say I'm sorry for not showing up at Starbucks and not showing up to get you guys from the airport. Just this bitch has been so like don't go please then I'll be alone."

"I forgive you Cam but you know she hates my guts."

"Yeah I know."

"Ok let's go inside." I said

I walked over to Matt and put my arm around his shoulder and he did too.

We hung out for like 3 hours, till people started coming.

(1 hour later)

Everybody is here and their already drinking. Wow. The party has officially started. Matt was with me, so it was fun.