Chapter 60

~Jacks POV~
I Haven't slept since Adri and I got into that fight. I know I shouldn't have gotten jealous those are her friends and I should respect that as boyfriend. I really need to talk to her, I didn't even go to see her at her match. I really need to fix things with her. I got out of bed and slipped on some vans. I left my room and went over to her room. I knocked and nothing, I knocked again and still nothing. I kept banging on the door and kept calling her name. I grabbed my key of my pocket and slid it in. It opened and when I opened the door. Everything of hers was gone.

~Adriana's POV~

I woke up and went over to my suitcase. I grabbed a Minnie Mouse shirt, flowery shorts and some gray high tops. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I put on all my clothes and let my hair air dry. I put on my makeup and put my shoes on. I left the bathroom and out my pjs in my suitcase. I slung my back pack over my shoulders and tabbed my suitcase. I went down the stairs and the guys were done there.

"Let's go guys." I said

"Ok can we eat breakfast at your house?" Taylor asked

"Sure." I said

I put suitcase in the trunk and got in the back seat. We left the guys house and over to mine.

(15 minutes later)

We got to my house and I grabbed my suitcase and unlocked the door. I opened it and all the guys game in and sat down. I took my suitcase upstairs and out everything in its place on hangers and put my shoes on the shoe rack. I shoved my suitcase under my bed and saw the memory box.I smiled at it.

"MATT!!" I yelled

Then matt burst through the door.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah come over here." I said pulling out the box from under my bed.

"What's up." He said sitting down where I was.

"Look I made this box from when we were dating." I said opening it and revealing everything.

"You really saved the necklace I got you for your birthday." He said taking the necklace.

"Yeah I saved it." I said taking out a couple pictures we took together.

"Let me see those." He said

I handed him the pictures and he looked at them and smiled.

I put the sweater I got of him in there.

"Hey the sweater you custimized of me. You know I got one of you right."

"No I didn't and I have a surprise for you."

"Ok."

I told him to close his eyes and he did. I went over to my backpack and pulled out my divas title.

I went over to where he was and sat down.

"Put out your hands." I said smiling

He did has told and I placed the divas title on there. He opened his eyes and his mouth dropped. He wasn't there yesterday to pick me up cause he got sick.

"You did it ADRI I'm so proud of you." He said hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you."

We put all the stuff back and I placed my divas title on top of my dresser. We left my room and went down stairs.

"Who wants to go to the game room?" I said

"WE DO!" They all screamed

We ran to the room and grabbed controllers. I sat next to matt and Aaron. We started playing and we couldn't stop starring at the screen

~Jacks POV~

I got on the first plane heading to L.A.
I'm almost about to land in about 2 minutes.
"Good morning passengers we will be landing about now. Please fasin your seatbelts. Thank you." The lady said

I did what she said and we landed. I grabbed my backpack and got off the plane. I headed towards where you get your lugguage. I got my suitcase and ran to the limo. I got into the limo and headed to Adri's house.

(20 minutes later)

I got to the house and got my suitcase and went inside. Then I heard a scream.

"LETS GO TO A PARTY TO CELEBRATE THE DIVAS CHAMPION!" Aaron yelled.

I just went up the stairs and into my room and unpacked. I laid on my bed and herd everyone go to a bedroom to get ready.

~Adriana's POV~

Aaron wanted to go to a party so I did because why not it's a party and I love to party. I went to my closet and didn't have anything to wear till I found an awesome dress.