Chapter 10

Adriana's POV

I'm really wondering where we're going  to eat.

"So where are we going Matt?" I asked

"Just wait Adri, I want to surprise you."

"Ok"

As we were about to turn a corner he told me to close my eyes, I did as I was told. Matt grabbed my hand and led me who knows where.

"Open your eyes Adri!"

I did as I was told and we were in a beautiful park. Lights were hanging from the trees, and in the middle was a blanket  and food set up. It was Matt and I's favorite food.

"Oh my, Matt this is so romantic and beautiful." I said

"Just like you."

We started leaning in and before I knew it we were kissing, our kiss lasted for 1 minutes. We moved away from each other and sat down on the huge blanket.

"So do you like the food?" Matt asked me

"Matt how did you know that I liked spaghetti?"

"Um... Cam told me"

"Oh, well it's really good tho."

When I finished my sentence Matt's phone was ringing. He took his phone out and looked at the screen.

" I have to take this I'll be right back."

"Ok?"

He got up and started walking towards a little lake we were by. He came back a minute later.

"Adri I want you to come see something"

"Ok"

I got up and walked with him to the lake, hand in hand. We stopped where the little lake was. I heard fireworks and looked up.

"Ok look very closely at the fireworks." Matt said

"Alright"

I looked up and fireworks started going off. It said

Will
You
Be
My

Then stopped and looked over at Matt and saw him kneeling.

"Now I finish the sentence," Matt said "Adriana Dallas will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES!" I shouted

He got up and hugged me tight and spun me around, we kissed once more. We decided to head back to the hotel since it was getting late. We walked hand in hand, what a great night this has been.

(15 minutes later)

We got to the hotel and went to my room. Once we got there every single one of the guys were there. They looked at Matt and I, then looked back at the tv because, they were playing Call of Duty Ghosts.

I took off my heels and put them in my suitcase, and grabbed some sweatpants and a crop top. I went into the bathroom to change. I got out and put my outfit I was wearing back in the suitcase, then grabbed my laptop.

I sat next to Matt and we started watching a movie on Netflix. I put my head on his shoulder because I was kinda tired.

"I love you." He whispers into my ear

I lifted my head and smiled.

"I love you too." I whispered into his ear and then I put my head on his shoulder again. He put his head on the top of my head and I fell asleep.