Chapter 67

~Adriana's POV~

I pulled my suitcase under my bed and opened it again to my my gear, 2 outfits since I'm getting there tomorrow and we're leaving Friday not so we're not going to stay long. But the guys say they were going to do stuff. I got up my stuff all together and I put my tooth bush and other stuff in there. I packed my backpack and but some stuff in there too. I set my stuff by the door and laid on my bed. I turned on the tv and watched total divas. My phone started buzzing. It was cameron

A-Hey what's up

C- nothing much how you been?
A-good leaving tomorrow morning to Vegas.
C-I got some good news for you!
A-what is it?
C-so I talked to Stephanie your boss and I asked her if you could have a week or 2 off the road and she said yes, since you did bring the championship back to authority.
A-that's awesome I get to be off for 2 weeks. But I still have to work Friday.
C-yeah but you don't have to work for the other 2 weeks
A-true ok thanks for the info
C-your welcome, so how is living with the guys then?
A-good we went to the mall today and got outfits for the party.
C-that's cool. Nash invited me but I had to do some things over like clean up.
A- wow why don't you come now. Or are you still cleaning?
C-No im sitting on the couch being lazy.
A-go workout do something.
C-I bet your doing the same thing. Aren't you ms.dallas?
A-what no I'm not.
C-yeah you are I know you so well
A-fine I am
C-good do you want to meet at Starbucks I haven't seen you in a while.
A-yeah I'll see yah there.
C-ok bye
A-bye

I ended the call and got up and grabbed my purse and Ray bans. I put them on and left my room. I went down the stairs and all the guys looked at me.

"Where are you going?" The guys said

"I'm going to Starbucks." I said grabbing my keys.

"Will you bring us something?"
Taylor said

"Maybe." I said leaving

I got into my truck and drove to Starbucks. I plugged in my phone and sang to the music coming over the speakers. Then I got a call. It was Jack. I answered and talking to him through the speakers.

A-hey what's up.
J-hey can you get me something?
A-I said I was getting everybody something
J-ok
A-what do you guys want
J-pretty much like 8 frappchinos
A-ok
J-bye love you
A-love you too

I ended the call. Then I parked in the parking lot. I got out and went inside. I ordered my drink and sat at a table and waited for cam like last time. I went on my phone and waited.

(20 minutes later)

I've been waiting here so long so I ordered the guys drinks and went to my truck and got in. I put the keys in the ignition and drove home. I'm upset that can didn't even show up and he was the one that invited me.
I got home and took the drinks. I went inside and the guys were sitting on the couch playing a game. I gave everybody their drink and sat down next to Jack.

"Hey what's up babe you look sad?" He said putting his arm around me

I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Cameron said to meet him at Starbucks. I'm waited a good 30, 20 minutes and he never showed up."

"But didn't he invite you?" He said

"Yeah."

Then my phone buzzed in my purse. I took it out and cameron was calling.

A- what do you want?

I said getting up and going upstairs.

C-where are you in waiting at Starbucks.

A-oh sorry I went and waited for 20 minutes for you to show up and never did.

C-I had to help somebody with something

A- so that somebody is more important than meeting up with your sister that you haven't seen, that's low cam.

C- come on adri like you haven't done the same thing to me.

A-guess what cam I haven't, when you ask me to meet with you somewhere. I leave everything I'm doing and go see you. Jack tells me to go with him to things and I can't go because my brother told him to meet him somewhere and there I go like a dumb ass. If I can leave my things and go see you, you can too cameron.

C- Adri I'm sorry
A- I have to go bye cameron

I ended the call before he came say another word. I didn't want to be around people so I just went in my room and watched tv. It was around 11 already so I got up from my bed and put on my pjs. I put my outfits I wore today in the hamper and then got into bed. I watched tv till I fell asleep.