Chapter 52

Adriana's POV

Jack was already awake and he got up and went to get a bag. He came back with it.

"Good morning Babe," He said giving me a kiss.

"Good morning babe," I said giving him one.

"I have a surprise for you, close your eyes."

I did as I was told, and he told me to hold out my hands, then I felt soft cloth.

"Open your eyes," He said.

I opened my eyes and it was a red Minnie Mouse sweater, black leggings, with black vans. I looked up at Jack and he has a Mickie Mouse sweater, black jeans and vans.

"I love it Jack thank you," I said giving him a hug.

"Your welcome, now we can go matching."

"Yeah."

"Let's get going cause we are leaving like in thirty minutes," Jack said.

"Ok." I said

I grabbed the outfit and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then I put on the outfit. Then I put on my socks and then my shoes. I curled my hair, brushed my teeth, I also put on mascara and eyeliner. I grabbed my pajamas and left the bathroom. I put my pjs in my suitcase and Jack went to go get changed. He came out 3 minutes later.

"Let's take a picture." He said putting his pjs in his suitcase.

"Yeah," I said grabbing my phone.

We stood in front of the mirror that was hanging on the door and took a picture.
Then there was a sudden bang at the door, causing me to flinch.

"Hurry up we need to be there like now!" Cam yelled.

I grabbed my cross body bag and we walked out the door.

"Well you two look nice," Said Cameron with a sarcastic tone.

"Thank you, Jack picked it out," I said with a smile.

"That's cool."

We walked to the elevator and went to the huge room where they were having the event. I set my purse down on the couch and sat down. I pulled out my phone and it was 9:30am. I was hungry, so I went to go get some yogurt. I got my yogurt and went back to the event. I went back to sit down and all the guys were sitting down on their phones. I grabbed my phone and just played games. I got up and threw away my cup from the yogurt and sat back down. When I sat down I didn't see Cameron anymore,.

"Hey guys, do you know where cam went?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah he said something about going out somewhere, he didn't say with who or where."

"Alright," I said getting up.

"Adri, where are you going?" Jack asked me.

"I'm going to look for Cameron."

"Wait, can I come with you?" Jack asked

"Yeah come on."

He stood up and we walked around to look for Cameron. We looked in the halls everywhere and couldn't find him.

"Maybe he's outside," Jack said.

"Let's look outside." I said

We walked outside and I saw these guys beating up cameron.

"CAMERON!!" I yelled.

The guys looked at me and I recognized one of them, it was my ex boyfriend, Dylan.