Chapter 42

Adriana's POV

I woke up around 6am and I couldn't go back to sleep. Jack was already awake and on his laptop.

"Good morning princess." He said giving me a kiss.

"Good morning." I said

"What you doing today?"

"Well I was planning on taking Cameron to the gym because he needs to build muscle and I'm doing wrestling today with my trainer."

"You have a trainer?" He said surprised

"Yeah why?"

"No reason."

"Come on tell me." I said snuggling up next to him.

"I don't want you with someone else that isn't me or cameron or Aaron or the guys. One question, is he young?"

"No, he's young, he's in his 30 something's I don't know."

"Ok. Go wake up Cameron so we can leave."

"Ok."

I got up and walked to Cameron's room. I opened the door and half his body was hanging off the bed. I walked over to his bed and placed him correctly.

"Cameron, wake up your going with me to practice."

"I want to sleep." He mumbled with his eyes closed

"Your weak, you need to build muscle, get up."

"What time is it?" He said

"7am, which means in the morning."

"Fine, I'll go, let me get ready."

"Ok."

I walked out and closed the door behind me. I walked back to my room and opened the door and I saw Jack changing his shirt. I right away caught myself staring.

"Like what you see." He said smirking

"I need to get something." I ran to my closet and closed the door.

I changed into tribal print leggings, black,white, red J's, a Nike tank top, and my black gloves for wrestling. I walked out and Jack did the same thing I was doing.

"Like what you see." I said giggling

"I-I need to go to the bathroom."

I laughed and he went to the bathroom. I then put my hair in a ponytail.

"Adri lets go!" Cameron yelled from downstairs.

"Ok!" I yelled back

I grabbed my tribal print backpack while I waited for Jack. He came out of the bathroom and we headed down stairs. I got water bottles in my bag just in case. We left the apartment and went down the parking garage. When we got to the parking garage, I suddenly hear a little scream. I looked over and saw nothing. Then I just kept walking with Jack and Cameron heard it again.

"Guys do you hear that?" Jack said

"Yeah." I said

"Guys we are right here by the car, now get In." Cameron said

"Ok."

We got in and put our seat belts on and locked the doors. Then we drove around to see where the screaming was coming from. It started getting louder when we reached started reaching who was screaming. It was Veronica, I'm surprised they let her out of jail.

"Cam, isn't that Veronica?" Jack asked

"Yeah." He said passing by them.

Then we left to the gym. My phone beeped and it said I forgot to lock the door so I locked it through my phone.

(10 minutes later)

We got to the gym and I set my bag down next to Jack, he is going to watch me fight while Cam is working on building muscle and working on his abs.

"Hey Adriana." Michael my trainer said

"Hey Michael."

"Ready to get working?"

"Yes."

"Ok today we are doing boxing."

"Ok." I said sliding my gloves on.

Michael grabbed his boxing pads and put them on his hands.

"Ok so here are the moves left, right, left, right, right, duck. Ok?"

"Ok."

I did the moves and that was my warm up.