Chapter 25

(Adriana's POV)

I woke up at 7am, still in Jack's grip. I slowly got up making sure not to wake him up. I walked over to my closet and chose my outfit which was black jeans, white,purple,and black J's , a L.A. Crop top, with a black SnapBack. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower. When I got out, I blow dried my hair and then brushed my teeth, then put my outfit on. Then I put some makeup on which was mascara, coverup and eyeliner. I got out of the bathroom and put my dirty clothes in the hamper with my pjs. Jack was slowly getting awake.

"Good morning Jack," I said sitting on my bed to tie my shoes.

"Good morning Adri."

"Do you need any help getting to your room?"

"Yes please," he said

"Ok."

I wrapped my arm around his waist and he put his arm around my shoulder. We got to his room and I sat him on his bed.

"Can you pick out an outfit for me Adri?" He asked

"Sure."

I went to his closet and got him some black jeans, a white shirt, with black vans. I set it on his bed and walked out of the room. I went to my room and cleaned it up since some presents were still all over the place.
I folded all the clothes I got which was a lot and I put my J's on the shoe rack and my snapbacks on the hooks. I hung all the clothes I got and I still didn't have enough hangers, but the good thing was there was a dresser in the middle of the walk in closet. I was done and it started pouring outside. It was around 9am when the guys were eating breakfast. I went downstairs and there were strawberry pancakes. I saw Jack G standing in front of the stove. Cam and him were making strawberry pancakes.

"YAY! You're making my favorite," I said sitting down on the island.

"Yes because you helped me with my toe," Jack said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I took it out and had a message from Matt.

M-hey can you meet me around 10 at Starbucks so we can talk things over. I miss you Adri I really do.

A- fine I'll be there but let me finished my delicious breakfast first.

M:Kk

I put down my phone and grabbed my fork and started eating my pancakes. They were so good, I ate like 3. It was about 9:50 when I was done. I put my dish in the sink and went to my room to get my purse. I grabbed it and went to Cam's room and grabbed his car keys.  I passed the living room where Jack and Cam were sitting, the other guys had something to do. I ran out the door and closed it gently. I got into Cam's Camaro. I put the keys in the ignition and put my seatbelt on and drove off.

(15 min later)

I got to Starbucks around 10:05 to meet Matt. I really do want to forgive him cause I love him but at the same time I couldn't for what he did to Jack and for what he called me.

I sat in the car for a little bit and just listened to Motto-by Drake

(Matthews POV)

Cassandra had to call off our day today because of her little brother. I sat there waiting for Adriana, I already ordered for her. Minutes later she came through the doors. I waved and she came over.

"Hey so you needed to talk to me? Make it quick cause I stole Cam's car," she said jingling the keys

She sat down and I gave her the drink.

"Yeah, look Adri I'm really sorry about what I did the other day on your birthday and for calling you a bitch, I really miss you Adri. I have had sleepless nights just thinking about you. I sometimes fall asleep crying, and I'm always getting jealous when your with Jack. I really love you Adriana.

"I love you Matt but what you did wasn't right, and for calling me a bitch for no reason. But I still forgive you because I love you." She said giving me a kiss on the lips

"Ok so that leads me to my last question."

"Which is?"

" will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Probably." I said smirking.

"I have to go cause the car and he might notice any sec... " She was interrupted by her phone ringing.

"Hello Cam," she said Rollin her eyes
Yes I did take your car
I'm at Starbucks, want anything?
Ok vanilla bean it is.

She hung up and then went in line to order Cam's vanilla bean.

She came back about 5 minutes later.

"Hey do you need a ride back home?" She asked getting the keys and her purse.

"Yeah," I said

We got up and walked to the white Camaro.

Adriana's POV

I got into the car and put my seatbelt on and so did Matt. I'm glad that we're back together but at the same time, Jack is still going to be jealous. I put the keys in the ignition and drove back home.

We got home and I gave Cam's his vanilla bean. Jack wasn't here anymore. Weird.

"Hey we should explore this house cause it is 7 floors," I said

"We should let's go explore," Cam said getting up.

We walked to the end of the hall and there was an elevator that I never noticed. We got in and chose floor 7. We got to the top and it was just like an extra room with a great view. We went down to floor 6 and there was a huge door. I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes.