Chapter 78

~Adriana's POV~

We got to our house and went inside. The guys got here and we ordered the pizza and went to the movie room and picked out a movie. The pizza got here 30 minutes later. We took it up to the movie room and put the movie in and started eating. Jack out his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and he laid his head on mine.
"Love you Adri." He whispered in my ear

"Love you too Jack." I said kissing his lips.

The movie was over and the guys went back to the house. Jack went to change in his pjs and I did too. I unpacked my clothes and saw I was still wearing the necklace matt gave me. I took it off and went I my purse and grabbed the one that Jack gave me and I put it on. I put the necklace matt gave me back in the box. I put all my clothes and shoes in their place. I put my suitcase under my bed and turned on the tv. I watched the vampire diaries and Jack ran into my room and jumped on my bed. I was about to fall when he caught me.

"I would never let my princess fall." He said smiling.

"Thank you my prince." I said kissing his nose.

"So what you watching?" He asked me

"The vampire diaries." I said laying back down.

"Cool."

"How's your knee feeling?"

"Better I guess."

"That's good."

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" He asked me

"We can go out for breakfast and then drive to six flags all the way to Valencia where it's located."

"Sounds like an awesome idea."

"Let's go to sleep so we can leave early tomorrow."

"Ok."

I watched a little more tv and then I fell asleep.