Chapter 11

(Song: Night changes by 1D)
Cameron's POV

Last night Adriana fell asleep in Matt's arms. It felt so weird to see my little sister with one of my friends. I woke up at 5 in morning when the sun was about to rise. I slipped on my vans, and then grabbed my hoodie. I opened the door and left to go for a walk on the beach.  I got to the beach and took off my vans. Walking by the water, I could feel the water hit against my feet. I put my hoodie on and kept walking. After awhile I sat down on the sand. It was really relaxing. I took out my phone and took a picture of the sun rise and posted it on Instagram. It was about 7 in the morning. I sat there for a while then continued walking.

Adriana's POV

I woke up and I didn't see Cam there just Nash. I grabbed my phone from the little night stand and texted cam.

Adri- Hey where r u?
Cam- I just went for a walk on the beach I'll be there in a minute.
Adri- ok

I got up and grabbed an outfit and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower, after I put on my makeup and brushed my teeth. I put on my outfit which was a white blouse, mint green shorts and a bow belt. Then I curled my hair, I put on my mint green vans. I got out of bathroom and, Nash and Cam were on the bed watching a movie. I walked over to my suitcase and put my clothes in there, then went to my bed and grabbed my phone. I went on Twitter and tweeted

@AdriDallas- Wonder what I'm doing today, any suggestions?!

@Camerondallas- @AdriDallas lets go eat breakfast, I'm hungry.

@Nashgrier- @AdriDallas Me too, don't know if you can hear my stomach growling.

"Really your comments are about food!" I said to Nash and Cam.

"Yeah!" They both said

"I'm hungry, I'm going downstairs if you guys want to come with."

"Nah just bring me a banana yeah?"

"Sure."

"Be careful." Cam said

"I will." I said back

I got up and walked out the door. Then started walking to the elevator. I all of a sudden feel someone cover my eyes and pull me into another hallway.