Chapter 88

~Adriana's POV~

I barely got sleep, I only got 4 hours of sleep. I got out of bed and went to my closet. I got a red dress that had a gold belt at the waist and white heels. I took a shower already so I put on the dress then went to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I curled my hair and then put on mascara and eyeliner. I put on my heels and it was 8:30 already. I went downstairs and ate some cereal. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I looked back and it was Jack.

"Morning Adri."

"Hey."

"I'm going to the guys house, I'll be home later."

"Ok." I said playing with my food.

He left and I got a call from Rickey.

R-hey what time you want to meet at Starbucks.

A-um 9:30
R-sure I'll be there.

A-Kk

I hung up and called matt.

M-Hey what's up bestie
A-come over already we are going to meet Rickey at 9:30
M-ok I'm leaving now.
A-ok

I hung up and put my dish in the dish washer. I went up the stairs and grabbed my purse. I put my phone in and money. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on my head. I went down stairs and matt was coming In.

"Who's car are we taking?" He asked me grabbing my hand.

"Why don't we take the Ferrari."

"Sure."

I grabbed the keys to it and we went to the garage. We got in and I put on my sunglasses. I opened the garage door and backed out. I closed the door and we left to starbucks.

"Has Rickey changed?" Matt asked

"Not really but he got taller."

"How tall because he was short when he moved away."

"About Cams height."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

We got to starbucks and Rickey was standing outside. He ran to us and gave us a huge hug.

"Hey how are you Rickey?" Matt asked.

"Good how are you guys?"

"Good." We both said

"Well let's go inside."

We went inside and we sat down at a table to talk and drink coffee. I heard the door open, I looked back and it was Jack with another girl. They were holding hands.

"Hey guys can we go to my house?" I said tearing up

"Why adri, are you ok?" Matt asked

"No I'm not ok. Look at the table by the window.

He looked back and so did I and they were kissing. It hurt me so much.

"Yeah let's go Rickey." Matt said mad.

"Ok."

We grabbed our coffee and got up and I was in the middle of matt and Rickey. When we passed by them I threw the promise ring at Jack. And we left. I handed my keys to matt and Ricky got in the back and then Jack came running out.

"Adri wait, I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry, you broke my hurt with the girl I hate the most. I'd rather be friends with Veronica. You know what Jack you've hurt me a lot of times. I'm not forgiving you again. We're through."