Chapter 62

~Adriana's POV~

I woke up to matt and Aaron snoring. I looked at my clock and it was 5 am. I tried going back to sleep but couldn't. So I got out of bed and walked to my closet. I got a Venice beach tank top, lite wash high waisted shorts, and some sandels. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried myself off. I put on all my clothes and slipped on my sandels. I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair and put it into a messy ponytail. I grabbed my pjs and left the bathroom and put them in the hamper. Matt and Aaron were still sleeping and I took a picture of them before I went downstairs to make breakfast. I left my room and all the guys were still sleeping. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen. I made eggs,bacon,sausage, and French toast for everybody. When I was done I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey adri." Jack said coming towards me.

"Hey, you said you needed to talk to me what's up?" I said

"I wanted to talk to you about the other night. I wanted to say I'm sorry for getting that way. I should have known better than to do that to you."

"I know you did wrong in getting mad but I'll forgive you." I said

"Really!" He said coming in front of me.

"Yes!" I said

He grabbed me and twirled me around. He planted a huge kiss on my lips and then let me go.

"Did you see WWE Sunday?"

"No why?"

"Come with me I want to show you something."

"Ok."

I took his hand and we walked up to my room. I opened the door and Matt was helping Aaron get into his wheelchair.

"Close you eyes Jack." I said

"Hey guys breakfast is ready you can go through the elevator." I told Matt and Aaron.

"YUmM what you make for us?" The both said

"You'll find out."

Matt pushed Aaron fast towards the elevator still in their pjs.

"Ok my eyes are closed." Jack said

I went over to my dresser and grabbed the divas title. I putt it around my waist.

"Open your eyes." I said with my hands on the title

"ADRI no shit YOU WON IT!" He said lifted me and twirling me around. And giving me a kiss.

"This is awesome my girlfriend is a divas champion." He said putting me down.

"Yeah I have work on smack down this week but it's in Vegas this week."

"Let's go to Vegas." He said

"Yeah." I said putting the title back in its place.

"Let's go eat my hungry." Jack said

"Ok."

He leaned down and I got on his back. Then we went down the stairs and I was laughing, then he set me down. The guys were grabbing what I made for them. I grabbed some eggs, bacon, and French toast. We sat at the big table and the guys other than Matt and Aaron were holding their heads.
"Hey what's wrong guys?" I said

"We have headaches." They all said

"Do you guys want meds?"

"Please." Taylor said

I got up and went to the kitchen cabinet and grabbed some meds for them. I went back to the table and gave everyone, except for Aaron and Matt a pill. They drank it and then started eating. We finished eating and put our dishes in the dish washer. I pressed start when I heard a knock at the door. I ran over to it and peeked through the peek hole. It was cameron. I opened the door and he looked at me.

"Hey cam what's up?" I said

"Hey adri and nothing how come you didn't invite me to the sleepover?" He said crossing his arms.

"I slept over their house when I got home and they slept over last night."

"Oh really then how come there's a picture of you and the guys at a party?" He said kinda angry

I looked at all the guys and they stood frozen.

"We'll explain what were you doing at a party like that?"

"We went to celebrate." I said

"Celebrate what?!"

"If you really want to know go look at my dresser!" I yelled at him.

He ran to the stairs and I went after him. He opened my door and saw the divas title on the dresser.

"You won it!"

"Yeah that's why we went to celebrate."

"I'm so proud of you adri."

"Thank you."

We headed downstairs and the guys were watching tv.

"I got to go, I have a meeting with some people at certain quarters." Cam said

"Ok?" I said

Then he left I sat down and watched tv too.

"Hey who wants to go to the beach?" Shawn said.

"ME!!" We all screamed.

We all ran upstairs and changed into my bathing suits. I grabbed a Nike bag and put sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel, and an extra towel. I left my room and all the guys had their sunglasses on and a towel.

"Let's go!" I yelled

We ran downstairs and went outside to my truck. We got in my Tahoe XL, and we drove to the beach which wasn't far.

"I really need a tan." Aaron said

We burst out laughing.