Chapter 48

Adriana's POV

I woke up and I heard the water running in the other room. I got up and grabbed my outfit which was light washed jeans, a coral colored muscle tee that says free on it, coral colored high tops and a denim jacket. But the jacket was for the flight. I grabbed it and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got into the shower and did my routine. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel and put on all my clothes. Then I dried my hair and put my hair into a braided bun. Then I put on my makeup which was just waterproof mascara and then eyeliner. I sprayed some perfume on and left the bathroom and put my pjs in my hamper. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I saw Jack making us breakfast.

"Good morning babe." He said

"Good morning babe." I said putting my jacket by my luggage.

The door bell rang and it was fed ex.
I opened it and it was a big package.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

I closed the door and went to open it.

"Did you get your logo yet for your uniform for the matches?" Jack asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah it says UNSTOPPABLE" and at the bottom it says Adri." I said opening the box.

"Cool, is it going to be a sports bra and shorty shorts."

"Yeah how did you know."

"The box Adri."

I looked down and it had 5 pairs of sports bras and 5 pairs of bottoms. On the side it had the bracelets I wear. It's black cuffs with spikes on them. The colors of it were black and the logo was red. There were more colors.

"I would put them in your suitcases." He said going back to the kitchen.

"True." I said getting up and putting them in there. Good thing I have my black, white and red Jordans and Nike elites that went up to my knee.

I threw away the box and sat on the counter. Then Jack put two plates with eggs and bacon. Then he sat down and we started eating.

(Cameron's POV)

It's already 11 and Adri hasn't waken up.
I was making French toast and then Brittany came down the stairs.

"Good morning babe." She said sitting on the island.

"Good morning." I said handing her a plate.

"Do you know if Adri is awake?" I asked her.

"No."

Damn. Why the fuck isn't she down here?

"I'll be right back." I said going up the stairs. I got to Adri's door and started banging on it.

"Adri wake up." I said

"Adri."

"ADRI!" I yelled and the opened the door and when I opened the door everything was gone. Even jack's stuff. I can't believe she ran away with Jack. I pulled out my phone and called Aaron.

~A:Aaron- C:Cameron~

A- hey Cam what's up
C- Um Adri ran away with Jack
A- your fucking playing around right
C-...
A- CAMERON TELL ME THIS ISNT TRUE!
C- Aaron she ran away, I don't know when.
A- I'll find her since I already know where she is bye Cameron

I ended the call and went back downstairs.

"Everything ok babe?" Brittany asked me

"No my little sister ran away." I said sitting on the couch.