Chapter 13

Adriana's POV

I finished breakfast and told Matt I had to go. I went upstairs to my room and nobody was there. I didn't mind, it was really peaceful because sleeping in the same room with Cameron and Nash is a disaster. I went to my suitcase and grabbed my purse and my sunglasses.

I put my  sunglasses on and started walking towards the elevator. I looked around to see if anybody was around.  Coast was clear for me to leave. I got to the lobby and nobody was there. I started walking towards the doors. I walked outside and walked across the street to go to the beach. I got to the beach and saw the people I didn't want to see here. All the guys were here and I didn't want them to see me. So I turned away and went to Starbucks. I got a caramel frappucino and sat down in the patio . I took out my phone so I wouldn't look like such a loner, and went on Twitter. Nothing much was new so I went on vine. Every single one of the guys posted a vine from the beach. I finished my drink fast since it was a small. I got up and threw my trash away. I started walking back to the hotel. When I bumped into a really tall cute guy.

"Sorry." I said

"It's ok," he said

As I was making my way back to the hotel, the same guy grabbed my arm and I turned back.

"Are you Adriana Dallas?" He asked

"Yeah why?"

"Can I please get a picture? I love your vines!"

"Sure."

We took the picture and I started walking.

"Bye nice meeting you," I said with a smile.

"Bye Adriana."

I walked through the hotel doors and walked to the elevator. I got to our floor and went into my room. I grabbed my laptop and went on Twitter. I decided to do a YouTube video. So I tweeted a #AskAdri, so people can tweet me questions. In about 5 minutes I got over 1,000 questions. I started the video an hour later but with all the editing all that it would take longer.

(Skip Filming part)

After I was done filming, I went to edit it and put the fun stuff in. Once was done editing, which it's around 9 at night. The guys weren't back yet. So I decided to go to McDonald's for dinner. I got my purse and walked out the room. I started going towards the elevators to leave. But then a pair of hands covered my eyes, just like this morning.