Chapter 53

Adriana's POV

I woke up around 7:35am. I literally rolled out of bed and fell on the floor. I got up and dragged myself to my suitcase and got my outfit. I got a white sweater that has a navy blue anchor on it, shorts that show the pockets and some blue Toms. I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a shower. I swear I think I fell asleep in the shower. I did my usual routine and got out and dried off. Then I put all my clothes on, I slipped on my Toms and then brushed my teeth. I dried my hair and fish tailed it. Then I did my makeup, cover up, mascara and eyeliner. I grabbed all my stuff, so I wouldn't forget anything and put it in my suitcase. I folded the clothes I just tossed in there and zipped it up. I put all my chargers and stuff in my carry on bag and my laptop too. I picked the suitcase up so it would be standing and put my carry on, on top of it. I took a piece of paper and wrote Jack a note saying I was going to go eat breakfast before the last event. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket.

I walked towards the door and left. I walked towards the elevator and I heard running behind me. It was Matt.

"Hey Matt." I said

"Hey Adri." He said stopping next to me.

"Want to go to breakfast with me?" I asked him.

"Sure I was heading down there anyways." He said

"Nice."

The door to the elevator opened and we went in.

"We should skip the event today and just go to the mall and go walk around." Matt said when we were getting out of the elevator.

"We should." I said getting a plate and getting toast and bacon with orange juice.

"Let's leave after breakfast." Matt said sitting down across from me.

"Yeah." I said taking a bite of my toast.

"So how you been?" He asked

"I'm alright." I said taking another bite of my toast.

"What's wrong?"

"Yesterday my ex boyfriend and his stupid friends were beating up cameron and of course I got involved and curb stomped him."

"Ouch that's got to hurt." He said

"It is, but they took him to jail so I'm good." I said laughing

"How are things with Jack going?"

"Good."

"That's good."

It's so wired talking to Matt about Jack. I'm talking to my ex boyfriend about my current boyfriend.
We got done with our breakfast and threw away our trash.

"Wait for me here I'll be right back." I said to Matt.

"Ok."

I went through the stairs and got there much quicker. I unlocked the door and quietly walked over to were my purse was. Good thing Jack was still sleeping. I ran quietly towards the door and closed it. Then I ran to the stairs and got down to the lobby.

"Let's go Matt." I said

"I called the limo, he's right outside." He said

"Let's go." I said putting my arm around his shoulder and he did the same.

"What mall should we got to?"

"I only know about the Aurora outlets and the oak brook one." I said getting into the limo.

"Let's go to oak brook."

"Ok."

We told the limo driver and we headed over there. Matt and I were playing video games and then got bored. So we just watched tv, we watched jersey shore.

(30 minutes later)

We got to the mall and told the limo driver to wait for us there.we walked up the stairs and went to Forever 21 first. I got 5 shirts, 2 skater skirts, a black blazer, and a cream colored dress. I payed and Matt wanted to go to Hollistar. I got some shorts and tank tops there. Matt got shirts and jeans.

"Let's go customize something." Matt said when were coming out of Hollistar.

"What do you want to customize?"

"Our own sweaters like mine would say Espinosa on the back and yours would say Dallas with a number."

"Sure let's go."

We got to the place and i went a little over board with custimizing. I custimized a snack back, 2 sweaters with my last name on them, a Aaron carpenter one with a picture of Aaron and it said #1 best friend. Then I got one of Matt that had a picture of him and it said #2 best friend. The last one I got was of Jack, It had a picture of Jack and it was #1 Boyfriend. I payed all my stuff and I had two big bags. It was around 10 the time the event started.

We went to Aeropostale and Matt and I got a lot of clothes there. Then we went to Claire's because I wanted to get another ear piercing. They had to go through The process of cleaning it, me picking out what I wanted, and then finally I got it done. Matt wanted to get his ears pierced too, he picked out diamond earrings. They cleaned it and the put the earring in both sides. Matt looked in the mirror and he loved it. We payed and left. We went to bath and body works and I got a couple sprays and creams there. I payed and we went to MK.

We got to the MK store and I bought a cross body bag. Matt and I were caring about 15 bags all together. We decided to go to the limo and put them there and go to eat. We went to go eat at red robin. We sat down and we were looking at the menus.

"Hello Im your waitor today, may I get you anything to drink?" He said

"Sprite." I said

"Sprite." Matt said

"Are you guys ready to order?"

"Yeah."

Matt and I gave him the orders and he left to get our drinks. He came back with them and then when I was about to take a sip of my soda my phone went off. Matt and I looked at eachother and we rolled our eyes. I pulled out my phone and showed him who it was. It was cameron. I put it on silent, so I can enjoy my lunch.
We got our burgers and started eating.

(20 minutes later)
We left red robin and just walked around.

"Are you going to call cam back Adri?"

"I should."

I pulled out my phone and clicked on his contact. I put it on speaker and when he picked up.

C- ADRIANA K. DALLAS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?

A- cameron why don't you calm down ok
C- IM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN TILL YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!
A- YOU KNOW WHERE I AM, I was at a meeting with my boss.
C- oh sorry Adri for yelling
A- yeah whatever I forgive you I got to go bye.

I hung up and Matt started cracking up. We walked back to the limo and drove back to the hotel in Chicago.