Chapter 51

Adriana's POV

I woke up around 8:46am, I grabbed my phone and there were a lot of messages from the guys and notifications from Twitter and Instagram.

(Group chat- Aaron, Taylor, shawn, Matthew, Nash, Hayes, Carter, cam, Jack j and Jack G)

TC- your really on WWE and then you have a match against Aj lee

HG- so proud of you, you worked hard for it

NG- awesome job Adri, hope you'll still be with us for magcon

AC- so proud of you best friend can't Believe your WWE DIVA. Love ya😘

AD- thanks guys for the support but let's check Twitter and see what they thought

ME- for sure they love you just like we do

AD- thanks guy I'll see you guys tomorrow bye

(End of convo)

I got up and grabbed some light washed jeans, a black long sleeve crop top, with some timberland boots. I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower.

(15 minutes later)

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I put all my  clothes then I put my socks on. I went to brush my teeth. Then I brushed my hair and blow dried it. I wanted to straighten it so i did. I put on my makeup which was the usual makeup look. I grabbed my boots and then my pjs and put them in my suitcase. Jack was still sleeping, which sucked. I sat in a chair that was in the corner. I grabbed my laptop and went online shopping. I ordered a lot of stuff but mostly it was half for me and half for Jack because Jack's birthday is coming up and we're having a party for him at the guys house. I already planned everything. We are having the party in 2 weeks.

I still have the necklace that Jack gave me. The necklace Matthew gave me, I have in a memory box. I have it under my bed. Jack doesn't know about it though.

------------

It was around 10:30am when Jack woke up.

"Good morning babe." I said looking at him.

"Good morning baby cakes." He said coming over to kiss me. I closed my laptop first so he wouldn't see the invitations. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Why did you close your laptop?" He said

"Because it's a surprise for you and you can't see it," I said smiling.

"Ok." He said going over to his suitcase and grabbing a black shirt, jeans and black vans. Then went to the bathroom.

I opened my laptop and finished the invitations and then sent it to the people I wanted to invite. I closed my laptop and put it in its case. I grabbed my phone and went on Twitter. I saw so many tweets, there was picture from yesterday tagged. I saw one that caught my eye and it was from Matthew, it had a picture from yesterday's fight on it. He captioned it " My first love, my love forever, one day just a girl in a gym boxing and wrestling, now a WWE DIVA. Love you Adri and haven't stopped.

A tear slipped down my cheek. I can't believe he still loves me. But I love Jack, and Matt is just my friend. I wiped away my tear and stood up and then put my phone in my back pocket. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Jack I'm going to go eat breakfast!"

"Ok love you, meet you down there."

"Ok."

I opened the door and then closed it behind me. I took out my phone again and screenshotted the tweet. Then I saw the location it said Chicago, IL. Their already here, I went over to Cam's room and knocked. He opened the door a minute later.