Chapter 66

~Adriana's POV~

We got to their house and the guys got out except for Aaron.

"Hey Adri can you help me out so I can get some clothes?" He asked

"Sure."

I helped him out and pushed him towards the door and opened it. Then went to the elevator. We got to the floor his room was on. We got into his room and grabbed his suitcase and packed him a couple clothes. Then his carryon bag. I slung his backpack on the handles. Then I grabbed the suitcase and we went towards the elevator. We got to the first floor and I put his suitcase in the trunk along with his backpack. The guys put their suitcases in too. I helped Aaron get into the truck and I got in the drivers seat again. All the guys got in and we left the house. Aaron turned on the radio and L.A. Love came on. We started singing at the top of our lungs.

We got to my house and we took all the suitcases out. Aaron stayed in the truck because I'm taking him to the doctors. The guys got their bags and went inside. Then I started driving.

"So what did you and Matt do when I left you guys a lone?" Aaron said with a smirk

I giggled a little

"We didn't do anything we just watched Netflix."

"Really I left you guys a lone to talk."

"We didn't even talk, we just watched Netflix. Jack just falls asleep and I'm stuck a lone. Sometimes I let him sleep and I just go downstairs and watch tv."

"Does he snore?"

"He snores and he kicks in his sleep, note to self something I need to tell him to stop."

"Does he snore worst that me and Matt?" Aaron asked

"You guys barely snore, I actually took a picture of you guys sleeping."

"Let me see it."

I took out my phone and clicked on the picture. I handed him the phone and he took it.

"Is that how I really sleep?"

"Yeah."

"That's surprising. I need to stop that habit."

"What habit?"

"Of spreading out all over the bed." He said

I started laughing because that's everyone's habit.

"You know I caught Jack hugging a pillow in Miami."

"Really why?"

"We had serperate rooms cause cameron didn't want any thing iffy going on if you know what I mean." I said parking.

Aaron burst out laughing. I playfully hit his arm. I got out and got his wheelchair. I helped him get into it and then I pushed him to the doctors.
We got inside and I signed him in. Minutes later the doctor called us in.
I got up and pushed him in.

~Aaron's POV~

"Hey Aaron how you been." The doctor asked me.

"Good I guess." I said

"So how's the leg been?"

"Bad I want to walk already."

"Well you wish will come true, since it's a little to early to take off the cast, we're going to put on a leg brase so you can walk."

"Awesome and what about my arm?" I asked

"Well your arm still has to have a cast on."

"Oh ok."

"I'll be right back with the brase and the stuff to take off your cast."

"Ok."

He left and I almost screamed of happiness.

"Your getting your cast off." Adri said coming and giving me a hug.

"Yeah finally I'll be able to walk, drive, got up the stairs."

"Yeah maybe hold back on the driving for a little bit." She said sitting back down.

"I can't I would like to be places with the guys." I said

"Yeah sure just remember the last time you were in the same car with one of the guys." She said

"That was a argument."

"Which turned into an accident."

"Ok I'll lay it off but only for a little bit."

"Ok." She said

The doctor came and did what he needed to do with my leg. Then he said I needed to get used to it for a little. So he made me walk around the office. Let's just say it felt wired to be on my legs again after 2 or 3 weeks.

"Ok Aaron we'll see you in a couple weeks ok?" The doctor said

"Ok bye." I said

We walked to the truck and I got in without any help. Then adri came on and started driving.

~Adriana's POV~

"How do you feel with your leg brace?" I asked Aaron

"At first it felt wired to be on my legs since I have been in a wheelchair for awhile but I feel fine. At least I can walk." He said

"Yeah that's good."

"When is Jack getting his brace off?" Aaron asked me.

"I really don't know. He hasn't told me anything about it. But probably he'll have it around the same time as you."

"Yeah but that was his knee mine is my leg. Mine will heel faster. Adri are you sure they didn't check if his knee cap his misplaced?"

"No he walks fine, they said he just needed the brace and it'll go back to normal."

"Oh, I'm going to take you advice and not get in the same car as the guys."

"Yeah."

We got home and went inside. The guys were eating and I put my keys on the little hook.

"Hey guys." I said walking to the kitchen.

"Hey adri, hey Aaron." They said

"Hey." Aaron said

"I made you a sandwich." Jack said

"Thank you babe," I said giving him a peck on the lips.

I took the sandwich and started eating. When I was done, I went upstairs to pack. Which was going to take a while. Well maybe.