Chapter 57

Jack's POV

I woke up around 5am and changed into some basketball shorts and a shirt. I put on some vans I left my room. I passed Adri's room and heard music. She sometimes falls asleep like that. I passed her room and went to the elevator. Went down to the lobby and just went to the beach.

I got to the beach and the sun was barely coming up. I walked a little and then I sat on the sand and pulled out my phone and took a picture of the rising sun. I posted it on Instagram and captioned it "thinking of you my adri." I posted it and I wanted to go back to the hotel. I went back and went up to my room and just laid down on my bed. Then I started falling asleep again.

~Adriana's POV~

I woke up around 6:45. I looked out the window and the view of the sun rising. There was a coffee maker in the room and so I made my self coffee. I sat at the table and was just on my phone. I went on Instagram and the first post of the day. Jack posted a picture of the sun rising and captioned it " thinking of you my Adri." I smiled a little. I was done with my coffee and set it next to the coffee maker. I grabbed my outfit I was going to wear today which was a Starbucks tank top, light washed
shorts, with some black converse.
I turned on the music and it blasted a little bit. I got into the shower and did my routine. I got out and dried myself off. I put on all my clothes and then I brushed my hair. I blow dried my hair and put it into a French braid. I brushed my teeth then did my makeup which was the eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick which was a nude color. I grabbed my pjs and put them in my suitcase. I unplugged my phone from the speakers and slid it in my back pocket. I left my room and went to jacks room. Our cards are the same so I was about to slide my card the door was already open. I opened it and saw Jack in a ball hugging a pillow.
I laid down next to him. He fluttered his eyes a little but then fell asleep. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he quickly kissed back. He pulled me closer to him still kissing. The kiss lasted for about 6 minutes. We released and he whispered something in my ear.

"I've missed you so much." He said

"Me too." I said smiling.

"What are we going to do now?" Jack said putting his arm around me.

"Breakfast." I said

"Sure lets go."

I got up and Jack put on his shoes. We walked out of his room and he took my hand and we walked to the elevator. We got in and were in silence. We got to the lobby and got our breakfast. I took my plate to a table and Jack sat down across from me. I ate my breakfast, which was strawberry toast and orange juice.

"So when are we leaving?" Jack asked

"Tomorrow at 1am." I said

"Oh my birthdays in 1 week." He said smiling

"Yeah and I have a surprise for you that day." I said smirking

"A party?" He said

"No."

"Yes it is. Don't keep it from me I want to go at the same time as you."

"Fine it is." I said

" thank you Adri your the best." He said hugging me.

"Of course I am I'm me." I said

He giggled and we were done with our breakfast we put our plates in a black bin and went up to my room and play X-box. We played The newest wrestling game.

(4 hours later)

My phone kept ringing and I didn't answer because I was playing a game. It rang again and I was starting to get annoyed. I paused the game and took my phone out of my pocket. It was cameron.

A- WHAT!
C- where are you?
A- where else will I fucking be.

I ended the call and unpaused the game. I got bored and we started playing A boxing game. Jack and I started playing till cameron busted through the door.

"Hello mr. Dallas." I said pausing the game once more.

"Hello mr.glinsky, hello ms.dallas." He said

"May we help you?" Jack said

"Just came to check on Adri what are you doing in here?" Cam asked Jack

"Adri invited me to play the x-box."
Jack said and then cam put on a face that I can't even explain.

"You invited Jack to play with you and not your brother." He said

"Jack was awake you weren't, would you like to join us?" I said putting on a fake smile.

"Ok."

I put in a third person and next was cam and I to fight. We started the fight and I pinned down Cameron. I won of course.

"Yay even in virtual fighting i'm good."

"Good job princess." Cameron said

"Now what do we do?" Jack asked.

"Let's do a video it's only 3 in the afternoon." Cam suggested

"Ok what kind though?" I said

"How about a tag about all three of us." Jack said

"Ok I'll send it out and Adri you get your laptop."

I got my laptop and opened IMOVIE.
Instantly we got tones of replies back.

"Let's get started." Cam said

(Skip filming)

We got done filming and now we're editing it.

(3 hours later)

We were tired from editing and putting music in at the end. It was barely six.

"I'm going to go get food I'm hungry." I said

"Ok."

I walked out the door and went downstairs and went to McDonald's. I got inside and went in line. I looked over and saw....