Chapter 26

Once I saw that room I fell in love. It was a home movie theater with all the movies we love.

"Omg this is huge," I said

"I know right, we'll watch movies later," cam said

"Ok."

We went down to the 5th floor and there was a game room, editing room, and another extra room and as I'm going to call it if someone gets sick their coming up here.
We went down to the 4th floor another movie theater but it wasn't as big as the other one. The third flood just had rooms which we used and the 2nd floor was our rooms obviously.

We went upstairs to the 6th floor again to watch a movie.I sat in the back rows and so did Jack, Matt sat with his friends. We watched Apartment 143. It wasn't that scary, so we put the Possession. When scary parts came on, I would hide my face in Jack's chest and he would hold me so I won't get scared.

"Is the scary part done Jack?" I asked

"Yeah it's over."

I picked up my head and there pops out something scary. I covered my eyes and then when it was over I continued to watch the movie.

I fell asleep for a little bit then got up and realized everybody had left and I went to pick out one of my favorite movies DIVERGENT. I loved that movie because why not, it's awesome. Four is so fucking hot. I started watching that and I checked the time on my phone, it was around 5pm.

I paused the movie so I can go get some water. I went through the elevator and I got down to the first floor. I got to the kitchen and got some chips and a water bottle then went to the elevator again and got to the 6th floor. I played the movie again and it was so good till my phone buzzed.
It was Cam.

C-Hey, just wanted to let you know the guys and I are going out except for G, so he's in his room if you need anything.
A- Ok, where u going?
C-To a party
A- Really Cam? Parties don't start this early.
C- This one does, it starts at 6
A- Ok bye, have fun then
C- ok bye

I clicked my phone off and continued watching the movie.

(30 minutes later)

The movie was finally done, I took it out of the projector and put in into the cd case. I threw away my trash and left the theater. I took the elevator to the second floor. I went to my room and just went on my laptop. I logged onto Twitter, I realized I had a lot more followers since the last time I checked Twitter(35.6K). I just ignored it, I went on Instagram and I also had more than the last time. I didn't pay attention to it. Yeah I'm like my brother and his friends but I only had like 33.1K followers. I sometimes posted on vine. Well I don't care, I went on YouTube and watched some videos.

I got bored and ran downstairs,I looked outside and saw that cam left his white avalanche here. I looked over at the key rack and there were the keys. I smirked a little, then ran up the stairs. I grabbed my phone and some money. I ran down the stairs and grabbed the keys, I opened the door and closed it quietly. I opened the door to the truck and put on my seatbelt and put the keys in the ignition. I started the truck and drove off.

(10 minutes later)

I parked the truck and got out. I walked into the mall and went to Aeropostale. I got  5 shirts, 5 crop tops , and some joggers. I payed and went to Forever 21. I got a leather jacket, 2 pairs of jeans, and 3 cute shirts. I payed then left, I then went to  Lids because yo girl needs a new SnapBack. So I got a Chicago Bulls SnapBack. When I got out of lids I saw the people I wouldn't want to see, Cam and the guys. Good thing I got a SnapBack, I put it on and went off. I passed by them and they didn't even see me. I went to Sephora and got some makeup. I got all my bags and went to the truck. I put them in the backseat and got in the drivers seat. I put on my seat belt, put the keys in the ignition and started the truck and left.