Chapter 58

I saw Ricky, my old best friend before Aaron. Aaron became my best friend when I was 13. Ricky and I stopped being best friends because he moved here from California.

"Hey Ricky!" I yelled to where he was. He turned around and was looking everywhere to who yelled his name. I waved my hand and he smiled and ran to be and gave me a huge hug.

"I've missed you Adri." He said

"Me too." I said

We released from our hug and started talking.

"We need to catch up on stuff my friend, I haven't seen you in forever."

"Here's my number." I said putting in my number.

"And here's mine." He said
I gave him his phone back and he gave me mine.

"Well I got to go but I'll call you later." He said

"Yeah."

He left and I ordered my food.i got it and headed back to the hotel. I got to my room, Jack and cam were playing just dance 2014. I sat down at the table and started eating. Then
I got a text. It was Ricky.

R- hey Adri
A-hey Ricky
R-So let's catch up what has been happening.
A- a lot
R- spill it girl

(3 hours later)

Cam left and Jack stayed I was still texting Ricky we had a lot to catch up on. I needed to go to the bathroom so I left my phone now the table.

~Jacks POV~

Adri went to the bathroom and her phone wouldn't stop ringing. I got up and grabbed her phone and it was a guy named Ricky texting her. Who the fuck is Ricky? Adri came out of the bathroom and looked at me and then at her phone.

"Adri who the fuck is Ricky?!" I said half yelling.

"Jack why are you even checking my phone?!" She also said half yelling too.

"I'm just asking you who the fuck is Ricky and why is he texting?"

"Wow Jack you've always trusted me, you've never been jealous and all of a sudden you are!" She said yelling

"Adriana who the fuck is he!?" I said yelling at her.

She took her phone and slid it in her back pocket.

"Why the hell are you being this way all of a sudden your jealous now!" She said

"Adri I am jealous, because first you go out with Matt everywhere, you and Aaron always talk and hug and now this Ricky kid!"

"First of all Matt and Aaron are my friends and I can tell them anything and you want to know who Ricky is!" She yelled

"Tell me who he is!?" I yelled

"HES MY LONG LOST FRIEND WHEN I WAS SMALL AND HE MOVED HERE. I can't believe you Jack. You have never gotten mad at me before. It's better you just leave." She said yelling at first and then talked while looking down.

"I-I'm sor

I got cut off by here speaking.

"JUST GO JACK!" She said in tears

I walked over to the door and looked back at her. Then I left.

~Adriana's POV~

Once Jack left I just started crying my eyes out. I called Aaron cause why not he's the one who helps me.

Aaron- hey Adri what's up
(Sniffle sniffle)

Aaron- Adri what's wrong why are you crying?
Adri- Jack got mad because I was texting Ricky you remember Ricky right?
Aaron- yeah kid with hair like nash. But why did Jack get mad he's never jealous
Adri- he spilled it all today it was jealous of me and you hugging, he was jealous about Matt and I hanging out, and me texting Ricky.

Aaron- that's messed up, he knows that we're best friends. You and Matt and friends and Ricky is your friend. Why the hell is he getting mad?

Adri- I can tell he's been like this for a while.

Aaron- how

Adri- he spilled everything out, he's never been jealous before not even when we were dating before.

Aaron- here's some advice don't talk to him and get some sleep cause you have a big Match tomorrow. Goodnight Adri love Ya

Adri- thanks Aaron love Ya too

I ended the call and just started gathering my stuff. I put my chargers in my bag again and my laptop. I packed everything up. I left some clothes for tomorrow. I got my gear out which tomorrow it's going to be the color red with my red and black nike high tops. I put on my pjs and called Stephanie.

S- hello Adri
A- hi Stephanie i would like to ask you for a favor?
s- what would that be?
A- can you tell security to not let my boyfriend in tomorrow.
S- ok I will let them know
A- thank you.

I ended the call and went to bed. Then I started falling asleep.