Chapter 34

Adriana's POV

When I woke up, Jack had his arms wrapped around me. I turned over to look at him and smiled. I slowly got out of bed and went to my closet to look for my outfit for the day. I got some light washed jeans, and L.A. California sweater with my Nike Air Force 1s.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and put on my outfit, then I brushed my teeth and put on my makeup. I then straightened my hair. I got out of the bathroom and put my pjs in the hamper. Jack was still sleeping, so I did my laundry.

I went back to my room and Cam was already up he was just on his phone. I went over on the other side and sat down.

"Good morning Cam." I said

"Good morning sis." He said

"Want to go eat breakfast?"

"Sure and can I go home to get an outfit? Cause it will be weird if I'm in pjs all day."

"Sure can I go cause I want to say hi to the guys."

"Sure lets go."

Cam grabbed his keys and put on his vans. We locked the door and then went to the elevator and went down to the garage. We got into his car and we were off to the house.

(10 minutes later)

We got to the house and Cam walked upstairs We walked into the house and everybody looked at me.

"Good morning guys."

"Good morning Adri." The guys said

When he walked out of his room, Matthew was coming out of his room too.

"Hello Adriana." He said

"Hello." I said

"Bye guys." Cam and I said

"Where you guys headed?" They said

"We are going to the mall." I said

"Oh ok bye guys."

"Bye."

We left and got into the car.

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked

"Let's go eat breakfast."

"Ok you pick the place."

"How bout IHOP?"

"Sure."

We drove off and left to ihop.

(15 min later)

We got to IHOP and got a table. I got orange juice and Cam got the same thing.

I got the strawberry pancakes just like every other time and Cam got blueberry pancakes. I took a picture of him and he took a picture of me.

"What do you want to after?" He asked me

"Do you want to go to the mall and hang out?"

"Sure lets go, we're done anyways."

"Ok."

We got up and payed and then left to the mall.

(Skip Car ride)

We got to the mall and we held hands and went to Aeropostale. I got Jack a shirt with the aero logo and I got him some pants too. I payed and then we left hand in hand. We went to forever 21 and I got a shirt and some pants too. We just walked around and then it was about 12pm and we left to my apartment.

We got to my apartment and we just laid on the couch. Cam was still here too, but Jack was playing with my hair. We were watching  tv.

"I love you Adri. Have you thought about it?" He said with our foreheads together.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. I love you too Jack." I said giving him a kiss.

"Want to make some lunch."

"Yeah."

I got up and Jack picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I started giggling. Then I bent down to give him a kiss. Then I saw a flash go off. I looked over and saw Cam taking a picture.

"Hey send me that pic." Jack and I said

"Sure."

Seconds later my phone went off and so did Jack's. Jack wanted to go to a party so why not. I got changed and we left. We got to the house and there was a lot of people. There was drinking and dancing. The bass of the music was really loud but I love it. Jack and I started dancing.