Chapter 89

~Matt's POV~

I can't believe Jack would do that to her. He's such an asshole. Good thing he's moving out because I don't know how Adri would stand him everyday. I wish I could move in with her but maybe she doesn't want me to. Right now her head is on my lap. Every time I see her I just want to pop the question out, the question I will ask her in homecoming in September.
I still can't believe Veronica was the one to destroy my relationship.

~Adriana's POV~

The guys and i are just watching movies. My head is on Matt's lap and he is stroking my hair. I want to ask matt to move in so I won't be alone with a house this big.

"Matt can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Would you like to move in with me?"

"I'd love too."

"Thanks because I don't like being alone. And because your my best friend."

"What about Aaron?"

"He likes living with the guys."

"Ok when can I move in?"

"When the room next to me is empty."

"Ok."

I was 9pm already and I was getting tired. The guys went to a room in the house and I went to my room. Matt stayed with me.

I got into bed and covered myself with blanket and turned the tv on. Matt got in and wrapped his arms around me.

"You still sad princess?"

"Not really I already kinda knew because he was usually never home."

"Go to sleep everything will be better tomorrow."

"Ok. Night Mattieboo."

"Night Adriboo."

Even though we're not dating, we still call each other those names. We watched a little more tv and then fell asleep.