Chapter 86

~Adriana's POV~

I woke up to a huge bang. I slipped on my sandels and walked out of my room. I looked down from the banister and there was nothing there. I was walking to my room again and then heard a splash. I went down the stairs and went to the pool. Jack was there. I walked back to my room and grabbed an outfit which was ombré shorts, a NY muscle tee with white converse. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried off, I put my clothes on and brushed my teeth, I put on makeup which was mascara and eyeliner. I let my hair down and put on my converse. I put my pjs away and checked the time. It was 5:30AM. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I left my room and went down the stairs. I went out the front door. I walked to the beach and went to my spot. I sat down and went on my phone. I posted a picture of the ocean. I just laid down and watched tv. Then I saw someone familiar walking. I know that sweater he was wearing and it was my face. Matt.

"Hey matt!" I yelled.

He turned around and ran to me.

"Hey what you doing here?" He said sitting down.

"Secret spot how bout you?"

"I was walking around."

"Cool." I said sitting up

"What time are we meeting Rickey tomorrow?"

"I don't know but meet me at my house."

"Sure but now what do we do?"

"Want to go eat breakfast at my house?"

"Sure." He said getting up and putting out his hand for me to take it.

I took it and he interwined our fingers together. We walked to my house and went to the kitchen. I let go of his hand.

"So what do you want?" I asked him

"Waffles."

"Sure."

I made 4 waffles, 2 for him and two for me. They were down and I put them on a plate. I handed a plate to matt and the syrup. I grabbed my plate and the orange juice. I took two glasses and poured in the Orange juice. I sat down and we started eating.

"What's on our school supplies list this year?" Matt asked me

"The usual notebooks and binders and others stuff."

"Do we really have to go back?"

"Yeah we still need to go clothes shopping too."

"I like that idea at least we get new clothes."

"Yeah, what are you doing today?"

"Nothing much, well I don't do much so.how about you?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me places."

"Sure I'll go, did I leave any clothes here cause I don't want to be in basketball shorts."

"Yeah there's a box that I put with clothes you left here."

"Where's the box?"

"Under my bed and can you get me the necklace you got me."

"Sure same box?"

"Yeah it's a huge box."

"Ok."

I cleaned up and put the dishes in the dish washer. I washed my clothes and then went to clean out the pool. I grabbed the big stick and cleaned out all the little things in there. I put it back and picked up the living room. I went up to my room and matt was changed and was looking for my necklace.