Chapter 9

Adriana's POV

I woke up with a huge smile on my face, but then it faded away when I turned around to see Cam and Nash not there.

"Cam?" "Nash?"

No answer I was starting to get worried. I grabbed my phone and called Cam

It ringed and on the 5th ring he answered.

Cam-Hey Adri what's up?
Adri- Hey Cam where are you?
Cam- I'm eating breakfast downstairs, come down when ever you want.
Adri- Ok bye.
Cam-Bye

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, put on my make up and brushed my hair, along with my teeth. I put on some joggers and my black vans with a crop top that said Cameron + Nash = CASH.

I headed downstairs and everybody was around a huge table. I sat next to Cameron. A lady came in with strawberry pancakes and she put them in front of me.

"Thank you?" I said to the lady.

"Well we didn't get a chance to say good morning. So good morning Adriana." Aaron said

"Good morning guys."

We just sat there talking about stuff and I checked the time, it was 12 in the after noon I still have to choose my outfit for tonight. Damn I didn't tell Cam. My phone buzzed and it was Matt

Matt- Don't worry Cam knows about tonight
Adri- Thanks for telling him, I have to go upstairs

"Hey guys I'm going upstairs to the room, ok?"

"Ok."

I went to the elevator and walked to the room and opened it, then closed it behind me. I walked over to my laptop and put some music on. I went over to my suitcases and picked out an outfit. I picked out a Jack Daniels top, a salmon colored skater skirt and a black leather jacket that had studs on the shoulders and some white heels which weren't so high. It was now 3 in the afternoon. Everybody was watching a movie in our room, Matt wasn't here. Maybe he was getting ready. I went to the bathroom and took a long warm shower.

By the time I got out it was 4:59 already. I did my makeup which was just the basic cover up, eyeliner,Mascara, and I put some lipgloss on. I blow dried my hair, then I curled it. Then I put on my outfit and left the bathroom and saw every single of the guys look at me.

"ZAMMM!! You look nice" The guys said

"Hey hey hey hey , watch it guys your looking at my sister" Cam said

"Alright Cam."

I walked over to my suitcase and got my heels and put them on. Then I sat on my bed, it was 6:35 already. I was just on Twitter and I posted a picture of my outfit. About 6:37 I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" said Cam

"Ok" everyone said

It was Matt, he looked so handsome in that outfit which was khaki pants and a light blue button down, with some blue vans.

"Hey Matt." I said smiling

"Hey Adri you look nice"

"Thank you"
"We should get going" said Matt

"Ok bye Cam" I said

"Answer your phone when I text or call you ok?" Can said

"Ok"