Chapter 21

(Matt's POV)

I saw Adriana take Jack's hand and she turned to look at me, she gave me a mad look. She then walked inside with him. Carter and Taylor finally let go of me.

"Dude why were you guys fighting?" Carter asked

"Jack wants to take my girl away from me," I said in a mad tone.

"Dude but you aren't sure of that," Taylor said

"Yes I do, he told me straight up that he loved her." I said

"You need to calm down, go home and get some rest." Carter said

"Alright see you guys at home." I said taking my keys out of my pocket.

I walked over to my car and started it, then drove home.

(Adriana's POV)

I can't believe Matt, I saw him hit Jack right in the jaw. After I cleaned Jack up, all the guys helped me get my presents in the truck. I held the necklace Jack gave me. I just looked at it, it was so beautiful.

"Can I put it on you?" Jack said

"Sure," I said smiling

I handed him the necklace and he put my hair to the side.

"Thank you Jack I love it," I said giving him a hug

"Your welcome, anything for you," he said giving me a hug.

"Hey Cam can I drive?" I asked

"Yeah sure, you do have your permit," Cam said

"Yes," I said getting out of the back seat.

Cam sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the drivers seat, and put on my seatbelt. I still had my heels on and my feet hurt. Good thing I brought sandals.

"Jack, can you pass me my sandals please?"

"Sure."

He handed me the sandals and I took off my heels and put them in the back , then slipped on my sandals. I started the car and drove home.

10 min later

We got home safely and I parked the truck in the garage. It was about a minute to midnight, I got out of the truck, and so did Cam and the guys. We all said goodnight to each other and I went to my room. I set down my little purse and went to my closet. I got my Pjs and put them on. I texted Jack once I got into bed.

(J-Jack : A-Adriana)

A-Jack what were you and Matt fighting about?

He answer about a minute later.

J-Matt got mad that I gave you a necklace that looked like his, I said I didn't care if you were his girlfriend that I loved you.

A- wow
J-sorry for ruining your night Adri
A-you didn't ruin it Jack, Matt did because his jealousy came over him and started punching you.
J- My jaw still hurts a little.
A- Jack i'm going to be totally honest with you, when I saw Matt hit you I couldn't bare to see you hurt or bleeding. I felt like he was hitting me..
J- Really Adri?
A- Yes
J - Here I have an idea?
A-ok?
J- Do you want to go out to eat tomorrow?
A-sure I'd love too
J- Ok get some sleep, goodnight beautiful.
A- you too, goodnight

End of convo

About 5 min later I was asleep.