Chapter 69

~Adriana's POV~

I woke up like 30 minutes later because of banging at the door. I checked my phone and it was around 12 in the afternoon. I got up and slipped on my boots. Aaron and Matt sat up and rubbed their eyes.

"Who the fuck is it?" Matt asked

"I don't know." I said opening the door.

It was Jack. Aaron and Matt got up to see who it was and when they saw Jack they went back to bed but watched tv.

"What's up?" I said leaning on the door.

"I thought we were going to share rooms?" He said

"Jack you were too addicted to
Your phone you never asked me."

"I was doing something."

"That's nice. Well I have to go I'll see you later or tomorrow."

"Ok." He said with a sad face

"Jack wait." I said and he turned back

I stepped forward and gave him a kiss. I pulled away and he smiled and I walked in the room again.

"What he say?" Aaron and Matt asked

"He said why didn't we share a room and I told him." I said grabbing my laptop.

"He should know." Aaron said getting his laptop.

Then Matt got his. Then we all had our laptops. I went to my email and had an email from Peeta. Peeta is Cameron and I's cousin that lives in Chicago. I opened the email and it said:

Dear Adri,

Hope you and cameron are doing well. Elly just had our baby today. His name is Josh. I hope you Guys can come some day. Congrats on your title. So proud of you and also happy late birthday.

Love,Peeta

(P.s. Here's a picture of josh)

I clicked on the picture and he was so cute.

"Look guys." I said showing matt and Aaron

"Who's baby?" Matt said

"Peeta's baby." I said sitting back on my bed.

"That's cool." They said

"Yeah." I said

I clicked out of my email and closed it. I put it into the case and sat on my bed.

"Let's go do something, we're only going to be here a day." I said tying my laces.

"Let's go to M&M world." Aaron said

"Ok let's go."

They got up and put their shoes on. I grabbed my purse and we left. We got to the lobby and got inside the limo and we drove to M&M world.

When we got there, they had to empty out the store because there were a lot of fans. Let's just say we got a bunch of stuff from there. Aaron got 4 bags full of stuff. I only got too, and Matt got one. Then we left. It was around 5 in the afternoon, so we went back to the hotel to eat because we didn't know any places here. We got to the hotel and got some dinner there. We ate and went upstairs again. We sent down our bags and got into our pjs. I put mine on in the bathroom, I grabbed my outfit from today and put it into my suitcase. We played Xbox for the rest of the time.

(5 hours later)

It was around 10 and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I looked over at Matt and Aaron and they were falling asleep. I turned the Xbox off. The went back to bed. Then Matt and Aaron started snoring a little. Then I fell asleep.