Chapter 90

~Adriana's POV~

I really didn't want to get up but the guys and I are going shopping for our school supplies. I got up and grabbed gray leggings, my superman tie front crop top, my black vans, with the superman snack back. I put them on and matt was up and dressed already.

"Morning matt."

"Morning ready to get boring stuff."

"Yeah."

We went downstairs and the guys were eatting cereal. I ate cereal as well. We were done and out them in the dish washer.

"I can't believe I graduate this year." Cam said

"Lucky!" We all yelled.

"Well at least you guys graduate next year." He said

"A lot of us 16 year olds aren't. " I said

"Well you'll be graduating in 2 years."

"Oh shut it cam."

We took 2 trucks to target. I really don't want to go back because Courtney is going to start with me again about my clothes. Hasn't she seen herself, she gets her close at The Rainbow store. She doesn't know how to match things. At least I do. We got to target and grabbed 9 carts. We went over to the school supplies and I followed the list that the school website had.

"Ugh this burns my eyes." I told matt.

"Mine too."

We got new backpacks and lunch bags too because the lunch there is nasty as hell. I found this binder of me.

"Hey guys look!"

"What?" They said I held up the binder and their eyes popped out.

Matt ran to me and grabbed it.

"It's mine now." He said smirking.

"Well I want one too!" Cam said

I looked for anther and there was one more. I threw it to him and he put it in his cart. I found one of matt too.

"Look matt!" I said

"OMG that's my face."

"I'm taking it." I said putting it in the cart.

I got flash drive, calculator, paper, pencils, a pouch, notecards, etc. We were done finding stuff and paid. We went back to the guys house so matt can pack his stuff and move in with me. The guys got their stuff into the house and I staid in the truck. Cameron left one of his cars here so he was about to leave.

"So have you talked to Jack since yesterday?" Cam asked me

"No. I don't want to know anything about him anymore."

"Adri just take a break from dating right now, I don't want you getting hurt by that ass hole anymore. He told me straight up that he wouldn't hurt you and what was the first thing he did."

"I know, I'm not dating for a while."

"Good, well I'm going to head home and I'll call or text you later."

"Ok."

Cam left and I got a call. It was a blocked number. Of course no already knew who it was.

A-what do you want Jack?
J-I wanted to see if we can meet up
A-no I'm doing something
J-why's re you doing this?
A-you did it first so this is how it feels Jack.

Then I hung up. Matt came out with trash bags filled with clothes, shoes and other stuff. He put it in the trunk. He got in and looked at me.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

I pulled out of the drive way and made my way back home.

"So now what are we going to do?" He asked me.

"I don't know, you can put all your stuff in your new room and then we can watch movies."

"Sure."

We got home and unloaded everything. I went up to my room and put everything in my new backpack. I put it in my closet and told matt I was going to the beach. I went to my spot and sat down. I just thought about school and how wired things were going to be between Jack and I. Let's just see where the rest will take us.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers, I'm writing a new book,it's going to be called My Lover. It's going to be a sequel to CDLS. If you want to check it out.

Check it out if you'd like!