Chapter 63

We got to the beach and picked a spot and set our stuff down then we went to the bathroom and to take off our shirts and shorts. I put my clothes in my bag and put on my sunglasses. When I looked in the mirror you can see my abs and my muscles. I slipped on my flip flops and then headed out. I took off my flip flops and ran towards our spot. I set my bag down and spread out my towel. Then the guys came out shirtless with their swim trunks. They all sat down and we just talked. Jack sat next to me and put his arm around me.

"Let's take a picture all of us together." I said

"Sure but who's going to take it?" Taylor said

"I brought my tripod." Jack j said

"Good." I said

I took out my phone and he took out his tripod. I put my phone one there and put the 10 secs timer. I pressed it and we all got i position. I was in the middle, Jack wrapped his arm around my waist and Matt did to. It took the picture and I grabbed my phone and looked at it.

"I like it ." I said

"Send it to us." Aaron said

"Ok." I said

I sent it and then put away my phone and put my sunglasses in there too. The guys got up and we ran to the water. We kept splashing each other. The water was warm obviously. I got out and want to tan so I dried myself off and the laid down on my back. Then after 5 minutes I turned in my stomach so my back would tan. I looked over and Aaron was just tanning. He didn't go in the because of his arm and leg. I was down tanning and went over to Aaron and pulled him over to my side under the umbrella.

"Hey what's up." I said sitting on my towel.

"Nothing tanning a little. How bout you did you and jack make up?" He asked me.

"Yeah we made up this morning." I said

"That's good."

"Yeah."

"What about the party next week?"

"Parents will be drinking in the movie room."

"That's nice they'll get high up in there and have their own party."

"Yeah but I hope nothing bad happens or some shit will come on."

"It won't adri, I think it's better you take a couples weeks off WWE and you know have fun with us." He said

"I would love to but I have to work."

"Come on adri we haven't seen you in a long time and your leaving Thursday again."

"Yeah I am leaving Thursday but you guys are coming with me." I said smiling

"Really your taking us to Vegas!" He said almost screaming

"Yes I want you guys coming with me it's boring without you guys."

"Thanks adri we love you so much." He said giving me a hug.

"Your welcome, so when do you get that cast off?"

"Tomorrow."

"Cool."

Then all the guys came out from the water and grabbed their towels and wrapped them selves in them.

"I'm hungry what do you'd want to eat?" I asked

"Pizza." Jack said

"Same for everybody?" I said

"Yeah." They all said

"Ok." I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom and changed. I slipped on my sandels and put my swim suit into my bag and then put my sunglasses on.
I left the bathroom and the guys were waiting. I picked up my towel and put it into my bag. Then we all went to the trunk and got in. I started the truck and headed home. Aaron put on the radio and wiggle by Jason DeRulo came over the speakers. The guys all started singing and nash got out of his seat and did the dance. We were l laughing and Hayes was recording. He stopped by the time we got home.

We got out of the truck and went inside. We set our stuff down and I ordered the pizza. Then it started raining really hard. We watched tv till the signal got lost.

"Well now what?" Matt said

"Well we don't have tv but we have a movie theater." I said

"Let's go watch a movie then."

We got up and I helped Aaron go up the stairs without his wheelchair but Matt helped me with it. We got to the movie room and Aaron sat in his wheelchair. I picked out a movie and popped it in just when the lights when out.

"Just great now what?" Carter said

"Well I have no idea hey check the weather we haven't had this before its so un-normal." I said

I saw nash pull out his phone and put on his flash light. We all did the same.

"Guys this is really bad." Carter said

"Why what's wrong?" I said scared

"There's a hurricane coming." He said

"No fucking way your kidding dude!"

"I'm not kidding adri get the sand bags and put them against the garage."

"Carter I'm not going by myself there's nothing in the garage anyways."

"Then put it against the front and back door."

I ran down the stairs and put them against the doors. I ran back upstairs and everybody was In a huddle.

"Guys why don't we go to the top floor."

Matt grabbed Aaron and pushed him and everybody went up the stairs.

"Adri help me!" Matt yelled

I ran over I helped Aaron get up and we went up the stairs and into the safe room. And waited for it to pass.