Chapter 4

( Matthew's POV)

When I got my stuff settled in, I went to go see if Cameron and Adriana wanted to go eat something at McDonald's. When I got there, the door was a crack open and I heard Cam and Adriana talking.

"Hey, can I ask you a question Adri?" I heard Cam say

"Yeah sure, what is it?" Adriana said

"Um, do you like Matt?" He asked again

"No Cam, I don't like Matt, I only like him as a friend." She said

"Ok I was just making sure." He said once again

I can't believe she doesn't like me,but she acts like she likes me, I don't know. I'll just text her my question. I hope she says yes.

(Adriana's  POV)

I laid on my bed and went on Vine. I was a little famous on there, 33.4K followers but Cam has more than me. Cam just got in the shower, he didn't know which outfit to wear. I clicked my home button and went on Instagram, I followed a couple people. When I was done I got a text from Matt.

From Matt😊✌️- Hey Adriana, I have to ask you something.
To Matt- Sure, what is it?
FroM Matt- Do you like me?
To Matt- Yeah I do like you, why do you ask?
From Matt- Plz don't be mad
To Matt-what's up?
From Matt- I over heard you and cam talking, you said you only liked me as a friend.
To Matt- It's ok Matt, I do like you but, I'm not ready to date just yet.
From Matt- Ok, I have to go, bye beautiful.

I didn't respond after he said that, I just stood in shock that he asked me that. I heard the door to the bathroom open, I locked my phone right away.

"You alright?" Cam asked me

"Yeah I'm fine."