Chapter 75

~Adriana's POV~

We got to the airport and I left my truck somewhere where they'll keep till I come back. We went through check in and then we went to wait for our plane.

"What are we going to do first there?" I asked matt

"Well since we're leaving now, we can do stuff tomorrow."

"Yeah. We'll watch movies or something."

"Yeah." He said

"Flight to Anaheim,California will be boarding now." The lady said

We grabbed our backpacks and gave the lady our passports and tickets. She gave them back and we went to sit on the plane. I put my stuff in my backpack and grabbed my phone. Matt and I watched Jeresey shore. The flight was only like an hour.

(An hour later)

We got to Anaheim and it's so beautiful. Matt and I went to go get our luggage. We got it and went to the limo and got in. We headed towards the hotel by Disneyland resort.

(15 minutes later)

We got to the hotel and checked in. The lady gave us the room, on the 6th floor, she said it was the best with the view. We went up the elevator and got to the 6th floor. I opened the door and it was amazing. I set my backpack and suitcase down and looked out the window. It was beautiful it had a view of the park.

"Like it?" Matt asked me

"Yeah." I said

"Well it's 6 so let's go eat." I said

"Where?"

"Um I saw a lot of restaurants when we were coming."

"I saw Olive Garden." He said

"Yass let's go." I said grabbing my purse.

We left the hotel room and went downstairs. We walked I Olive Garden because it was close by.

"What are you going to get?" He asked me

"Spaghetti. How about you?" I asked him

"Same thing."

We got there and took our seats. We ordered our food and then when it go here we started eating.

"Are you going to talk to Jack about what he did?" Matt asked

"Um I really don't know because I have been with him before and he's never done that and he did it this time. It's just different."

"Well he did mess up."

"Yeah but he was drunk, cam told me that after we left he couldn't stop crying and drank a whole lot."

"Wow," he said

"Yeah, well we have a long day tomorrow."

"Yeah we're going to go to a lot of places."

We payed and then left the restaurant. We walked back to the hotel and it was already 8 at night.
We got to the hotel room and set out our clothes for tomorrow. I grabbed my pjs and changed in the bathroom. I came out and Matt was in his pjs too. I put the outfit I wore today in my suitcase and grabbed my laptop. I laid on the bed and logged into Hulu.
I put total divas on. Matt laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.