Chapter 35

Adriana's POV

Later on in the party they played a lot of songs I knew. When I turned around and I saw my best friend.
I walked over where she was and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Madi!" I screamed

"Adri!" She yelled

"I haven't seen you since school ended, how you been?" I said

"Good, how about you?" She said

"Long story but im ok."

"Why what's up?"

"I'll text you, I think Jack's waiting for me and remember when I used to date Jack well he asked me out again but this time we told Cameron."

"Good cause you guys were such a cute couple together."

"Yeah I'll text you later I got to go bye."

"Bye nice seeing you."

I walked over to where Jack was and this girl wanted to kiss him. Jack just kept pushing her away. I got furious real quick.
I walked over to her and pulled her hair back.

"Don't you dare put yo dirty lips on my man got it!"

"Yes, please don't hurt me."

I let go of her hair and she ran away. Then I turned back to Jack and he planted a huge kiss on my lips.

"No wonder I love you so much." He said in between kisses.

"You love me cause I love you." I said giving me kisses.

"Let's go home Adri."

"Ok." I said and he took my hand in his and we walked out of the party.

Once we got to my house. I went to put my pjs and so did Jack. We were just watching tv in my room and cuddling. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his chest. We got a huge blanket and covered ourselves because it was cold as hell in my room. I started drifting off to sleep a little but first I kissed Jack.

"Goodnight handsome."  I said looking into his eyes.

"Goodnight beautiful." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead and we fell asleep.