Chapter 17

2 weeks later
(Cameron's POV)

It's almost Adriana's birthday and I found her gift, it is a pair of J's . Thank god Matt knew what she wanted. I still can't believe my little sister is turning 16. Even though she is going to be 16 I will always call her my little sister, even if she is dating Matt.

(Matt's POV)

I went to the room I was staying in. Then  walked to Adriana's room. Her room was a big mess with party stuff like decorations. I walked in then I stepped on a little pin. Which good thing I had shoes on.

"Hey Mattyboo!" Adri said coming out from her walk in closet.

"Hey Babe," I said

I went up to her and gave her a hug and  kissed her on the lips.

"Need any help?" I said

"Yes please," she said with a puppy dog face

"Ok let's start!"

I gathered all the streamers and she gathered the number 16 things that hang from the ceiling.

After putting everything in boxes, we were done and I plopped down on her bed. She did the same and I wrapped my arms around her. She faced me and we were just starring into each others eyes.

"I love you Adriboo," I said

"I love you too Mattyboo," she said and gave me a peck on the lips. We cuddled, then Adri was asleep and I started drifting off too.